Side Stories Part 6

Start from the beginning

But that was ten years ago, smiley doesn't smile as much since angry is not around him, it's like they complete each other, kisaki was killed and Hanma left.

Some more people join, Koko and Sanzu, he was a spy for us which resulted in deaths from both sides of the mafia.

The other side is the former members of Toman, Takamichi, Angry, Mitsuya, Hanma, Hakkai, Inui, Kazutora and.. Chifuyu.

Of course there's more people but those are just the higher-ups also known as the 'Important people.'

I would be lying if I said I don't still like Chifuyu, although we dated in middle school, I still love him.

The only reason why we split was because I joined Mikey. I couldn't be with him, from an opposing Mafia group.

I would be classed as spy and killed. Smiley and angry had to stop seeing each other and even stop speaking. Koko couldn't contact or see Inui.

So in reality, no one was happy, smiley just wanted to see angry again, Koko wanted to just speak to Inui again and me?

I was Chifuyu back in my arms, I want to show him how much I still love him. Right now Mikey has called a meeting. I'm off to that now.
_______

Baji walked into the room and everyone was already seated, he was the last one to turn up.

This was a meeting for the higher-ups. Baji took it upon himself to go sit right next to Mikey, one of the only seats available.

"Sorry I'm late boss.." when talking to Mikey you need to speak softly at first.

"Don't do it again Baji.. but I called you all here because.." He lent back in his chair, cracking his back.

He lent forward, opening a folder with a map of Shibuya, a certain area was circled in a red marker.

That's the part of the city Toman runs. Mikey pulled a pen out of his jacket. "As you all know we have an issue with an insignificant group of people who call themselves a mafia group.."

Everyone's mouths felt like they were glued shut, they all have at least one person they hold dear in their hearts in that group.

"Well you remember my words on how anyone who turned their backs on me that day, I was going to kill when I get big..?"

Everyone was knew what he was talking about, they wanted to speak up and try and change his mind, but if they were to do so.. they would get killed.

"Well I've killed everyone except them." He got his pen and rammed it into the circle on the map.

"We're going to go, capture the higher-ups, kill the rest and take that land for ourselves." He stood up, pushing his chair back.

"Do you all understand?" His voice was cold as ice, and deadly quiet but yet so threatening. Everyone at the table stood up and bowed to their leader all in unison answered; "yes sir!"

The leader strolled out, the other's dreading the day to come. It could and would happen at any time.

Mikey was ruthless, careless. Once he got blood on his hands, everything changed, he stopped caring for his friends, his dark impulses took control and he was willing and was craving the blood on his hands more.

It gave him this feeling of freedom, he felt like he could do absolutely anything. Being so powerful that police, FBI can't even take you down makes one crave for more power.