Chapter 1

(Third Person's POV)

It was just a regular day at Royal woods the
birds were chirping and the sun shining as clear as smooth skinned after sun lotion, checking in a familiar household were all the loud comes from but with proud that was the loud family, as a white haired boy named Lincoln comes home from school looking very excited to be having Clyde over for a sleepover, especially since his father forbids them because of his sister's disasters in the past so had a lot of begging with a really good four R's Montage around the house so in the end it all worked out for the 11 year old especially packed up list with all the good stuff ready for tonight but things aren't going as planned with Clyde hanging out with his sisters.

Lincoln's POV

Lincoln was now getting annoyed with Clyde wanting to stay hanging out with his sisters instead of him  when letting go of this tug of war with Lola for him "Are you kidding me?! I can't believe you would rather spend your time with my dumb sisters!"as sudden yell of hey five sisters from the background surrounding the glasses wearing light greenish/blue striped shirt having nutmeg skinned child who seems to not mind being around his white haired friend's sisters is the only one who likes them meanwhile Lincoln freaks out over time wasting. "Than do all the things I have planned for us! You are ruining the sleepover Clyde fart time is out the window and I seriously doubt we'll get to booger flicking!!!" He said irritatedly had got close to best friend's face before moving away as Clyde was stammering up his words trying to reason with his buddy to have still fun doing other stuff but was surely cut off by him again heading to his room. "You know what let's just forget the whole thing!! THE SLEEPOVER IS OFFICIALLY CANCELED!!!" He yelled out slamming the door completely with Clyde was going to make things right until Lori came in with a question got him to well shut down. Meanwhile Lincoln was pacing around expressing his angered feelings about planning this sleepover while getting mauled by three cats just for it all going to waste then gets an idea out of spite. "Maybe it doesn't have to!?" He said to himself inviting over 7 of his schoolmates one by one yet has failed though has a last and eighth guest. "Okay so maybe not everyone can handle the loud house but this is my last chance at finding the perfect candidate! He's new in Royal woods living from across the street goes to my sisters middle school! But we've pretty tight! He's really cool" He said excitedly to the audience when leaning in close hearing the doorbell ring as his final guest has arrived starts giving a warm welcome to their new neighbor opening the door.

Alex's POV

Another young boy with big black afro like hair kind of similar to Clyde's yet wavy/spiky at some tips maybe a little wavy, wearing a black and white small striped long sleeve shirt but was covered with a black hoodie and has grey sweatpants, black airforces was sitting on his front porch seemed to be around Lynn's age in a chair looking at the beautiful stars of the night minding his own business wasn't thinking too much for his house wise is like the loud family's but looks kind of rich should be part of the higher income neighborhood but belongs here anyway at least he isn't snobby or ungrateful at all but anyway he had his little walkie talkie set to Lincoln's so getting an incoming call from him. "Hey Linc...you're inviting me over to your house?...well sure I'll come over!" He said softly feeling little bit excited having to go inside packing his stuff then heads off down the street to the loud family's house. "Alex!!! Welcome aboard ready for a sick night at my house!!!" Lincoln said as the young teen looks around the living room seeing how nice it was with the tv on the side. "Thanks for having me here!...so is there anywhere I can put my stuff!?" He asked his white haired orange shirt wearing friend holding onto his blue bag.

(Third Person's POV)

Lincoln nodded helping him put away his blue bag which was packed with clothes, his drawing book, his video games like a little Nintendo switch, and just toothbrush with paste of course being taken upstairs surely will get this party started placing his sleepover bag into his room it wasn't too heavy for him to carry as the eleven year old looked like there was hope continuing the sleepover without Clyde though heading downstairs meeting up with the new kid who is standing by the door looking a bit out of place is somewhat timid at first taking him to the couch watching some tv together. "For tonight's entertainment is five hours ever spent watching King of the rings!!" Lincoln said softly feeling glad this is so far going well offered his friend snacks like some chips and soda for Alex who is sitting next to him with his shoes off and leaving the socks on at the moment feeling well relaxed, didn't care about what they're watching just enjoys some company. "That does seem fun to watch but hold on I'm gonna go use the bathroom.." he said to his friend getting off the couch going upstairs use the laboratory which was down the hall so walking to his little destination then finishes for a moment then had noticed all of these rooms just for one person unaware of his sisters since they've around each other for a while yet Lincoln never told him much about having 10 sisters at all so listening to the sounds of laughs being around in one room walking over to hear some commotion then opens the door to be met with 10 girls and another boy which was Clyde still being there just chitchatting until seeing him at the door. "Oooh I see another toad that needs a makeover!!!" said the little literal pink dressed blonde with two messing teeth seems to be around the age of 6 gotten too excited named Lola and another yellowish blonde with a red hat has on blue overalls chimes in when a snake wraps around his arm willingly liking him. "Awhh el Diablo has a new friend!!!" Named Lana as a little brunette with glasses who seems to be smart wearing green holding a purple book. "You must have a fresh brain to run tests on!!!"named Lisa fascinated by this new person while a black haired pale skinned child was looking at him admiring his darkness emitting off his soul in feeling nothing but black she can see he's cool who is Lucy and another older but sporty girl named Lynn threw a football at him as Alex immediately caught it tossing it back to her who commented about her nice throw couldn't help but to softly blush at the mere sight for a second then a  ponytailed goofy braces wearing girl was telling a funny joke which makes the boy laugh liking her jokes who is Luan then there's Leni you can tell she's special asking if he's allergic to it which he responds by shaking his head no and another brunette with short hair jamming out to her guitar which makes him moshpit a little enjoying her tunes as well. "Lincoln never told me he had ten sisters that are very cool!!" He said grinning a bit as the once quiet boy was comfortable to let some happy feelings which all 9 girls appreciate his compliment. "Wait you were invited to Lincoln's sleepover too! I guess I should probably go since he doesn't want me here..." Clyde said feeling saddened remembering that he had passed out again then started getting up from the sleeping bag prepared to go home. "Wait Clyde stay here I'll talk to Lincoln!! It's not fair if I was invited and you're not allowed to be here.." Alex said walking back downstairs to confront his other friend as Lynn didn't really think much about the kid seemed to be like Lucy and somehow Lincoln's friend who looked around her age just went back to talking to her sisters and brothers friend.

Alex's POV
He walked downstairs looking mad at his friend for not apologizing to his other friend needing to make up instead of having a one sided falling out, so the emo teen stand in front of the tv crossing his arms looking at Lincoln proceeds to tell him. "Linc you got to apologize to Clyde you're being selfish! Just because he's hanging out with your cool sisters and knowing that you blew up over that is very low!! He's now sad because of it" Lincoln gets defensive feeling very insulted in his own home had realized it wasn't a good idea of inviting him then "It's not my fault!! He was wasting time between farting/booger flicking  on the itinerary list, besides I don't plan this whole sleepover just for him to be around my stupid sisters! If you don't like it you can leave as well!!" He said aggravated then Alex only scoffs going back upstairs to get his bag before carrying and heading outside on the porch in the cold only later on for Lincoln to realize his mistakes in being such a big jerk ends up apologizing to Clyde wanting him to stay admitting his mistakes  and Alex too who never left just waited.

Lincoln's POV

"Hey...Alex I'm sorry about what I said back there it was very stupid blowing up at you too like that and you were right, it's just making sure this night was going as planned way too over my head and it wasn't fair to neither of you...I understand if you don't wanna be my friend either.. but your welcome to stay.." he said softly feeling bad looking down with his eyes closed knowing it was cold around this time of night just didn't deserve to be casted aside like that. Alex was sitting on the steps just crossed his arms hearing his sincere apologize which makes him smile warmly then stands up playfully punching his shoulder. "Of course I accept your apology Lincoln!...let's get back inside its kinda freezing out here.." he said softly smiling with both boys closing the door as the rest of the night follows with the loud siblings on the couch together with Clyde on the left of Lincoln's side and Lily on the couch being near him as the rest of the girls on the couch with Lola on the right of her big brother then Alex is behind her just chilling with a little makeup on his face admiring Lola's antics and looks over to see his other friend playing with freckled sporty girl. "Heads up!" Lynn said kicking around a little  hackey sack ball with Clyde then the emo teen chimes in catching the save when his four eyed friend heads back to the tv in time for King of the rings. "To the best sleepover ever!!!" All the kids said in unison after Lincoln then he spots his tomboy sister talking to Alex. "Sup the names Lynn Loud! Your Alex correct!? You got some nice moves!" She said pointing at him a little bit smiling at the curly haired goth boy. "Yeah mine is Alex Jefferson! or can be AJ for short I have no friends..." he said to her back calmly enjoying this night as Lynn raises a brow before spitting into her hand as a way of becoming new friends with him seeming different than most emo's like the duchess of darkness herself known as Lucy. "Well put it there new buddy!!!" She said grinning away then for Alex to be surprise at first then accepting her request shaking her saliva hand didn't care. Now with Lincoln who softly smiles at the audience seeing how things are getting interesting with him sticking around. "Well I guess there's always new beginning!" He said lastly before seeing Clyde shut down again after seeing Lori with pizza bites. "Sheesh are there peanuts in everything!?" Leni questioned looking at the make up cream.

(I hope you all enjoy this chapter I think I'm doing good so far and will diving more into their relationship and will be adding music into it probably next chapter)