Rosé PoV

Me and Bambam were sat across from each other at this amazing restaurant with amazing food. Bambam sure made a good decision taking me here. ON OUR FRIST DATE.

Words can't describe the feelings I'm feeling right now. He looks really handsome and he always tells me how beautiful I look. Thankfully the girls helped me pick out a great outfit.

(A/N: Rosè outfit)

(A/N: Rosè outfit)

(A/N: Bambam outfit)

While eating and talking we couldn't stop smiling at each other. Bambam is really charming.

Bambam: so when did you know you liked me?

I feel my face go red.

Rosé: the first time Lisa introduced you and Seulgi in person, I mean I know who you were through media but you really changed my mind about you.

Bambam chuckles

Bambam: what do you mean by that?

I take a sip out of my Wine

Rosé: I thought you were going to be a fuck boy, a spoilt jerk.

Bambam raises his eyebrow

Bambam: and now?

I smile at him making his features soften.

Rosé: you're sweet and everything I want in a man, bonus is that you're really nice to look at.

Bambam blushes which was the cutest thing I've seen since Ella.

Bambam: you're really nice to look at too.

Me and Bambam stare into each others eyes, we all of a sudden kiss. It was a quick kiss but wow.

Jisoo PoV

We are at V's place, we decided to watch a movie at his place. Which used to be Bambam, Seulgi and Lisa's old place.

V puts his hand on my thigh, sending waves all over my body. He's so handsome, why does Irene have the best looking family.