It's around 6pm. Seulgi and I have just got to the drive in movies. Seulgi parks her car at the back in the centre, so we can see the screen clearly and so that people can't really see us and take pictures.

I mean the place wasn't really crowded but I can't risk someone looking at my girlfriend especially when her abs are on display.

( A/N: Seulgi's outfit )

( A/N: Irene outfit but without the cute hat )

I was wearing something casual because Seulgi told me to but looking at her outfit she went for the whole top Seulgi vibe, which is hot.

Seulgi always complains that someone is going to steal me away from her because I'm beautiful but has she looked at herself in the mirror, I should be the one complaining.

Seulgi comes back from getting us some snacks.

Seulgi: the movie is starting bae

We were watching The Notebook because that was the only movie that was showing that was romantic, Seulgi wanted to watch an action movie but I didn't really want to.

My butterflies seem to go crazy when Seulgi places her hand in top of mine. Why am I acting like it's the first time. This girl drives me insane with her cute gestures.

Seulgi: you ok babe

Seulgi looks at me, I must of had my bad bitch face on. I smile at her.

Irene: I'm fine it's just that I love you.

Seulgi smiles

Seulgi: I love you more beautiful,

Seulgi leans in and kisses me. The mix of the popcorn and her minty fresh breath hits me.

I deepen the kiss making Seulgi place her hands on my exposed thighs, rubbing them gently.

We've seen The Notebook 4 times, so I guess us making out instead of watching the movie is great.