Acknowledgements

Firstly, I would like to thank you, my readers, for once again allowing me into your homes and hearts. I hope Weston's journey touched you, or at the very least, gave you some entertainment.

Secondly, to my family and friends — thank you for always being there and supporting my passion. I wouldn't be here without you!

And a great big thank you to my editors, Sheila Hall and Hailey Holiday. Without you, An Outlaw's Redemption would not be the same. I appreciate all the time, attention, and patience you both gave this project.

For my research for this novel, I spent time studying the history of the Wild West days; and I am pleased to say I learned some new things! I have spent a lot of time around guns and horses growing up, so they are not unfamiliar to me...in fact, for a little while, I spent some time learning to sharp shoot and my Papaw Don was extremely helpful in helping me complete many of Annie Oakley's famous tricks. Including shooting a target backwards with a mirror and shooting while laying upside down on a chair.

Recently, my husband, son and I went to see several historical sites, some of which include: the site of the first day-light bank robbery to ever be recorded, the home of Jesse James (the same location of his murder), and a two-story 1859 jail/marshal home where Frank James was held as a prisoner. Going to these places made it seem like we were stepping back in time, right into the days of Weston Barlow.

If you enjoyed your time with Weston in Hope Springs, please consider leaving a review for me or sending me a private message letting me know how you enjoyed it.

Instagram: @c.d.ross_author

Website: authorcdross.wordpress.com

With much love,

C.D. Ross