chapter 8

Her majesty was eating her breakfast. It was a long table and the queen was on the left of the table while fischl would usually sit on the right. The woman did miss the times where she would see her daughter's face in the morning. On the middle of the table there was a glass bottle with a bouquet of roses. On the table there was a red carpet on the table. There was also a fireplace in the middle and a miror behind where the ruler sat. The woman had a fruit salad on the side and eggs as the main dish since she wasnt really hungry.

"Do you need any else your majesty?" One of the maids asked the woman, being beside her.

"Not yet girls you can go now. But do not disturb me" The queen said and the maids left the queen be.

After a few minutes. She heard someone knocking on the door.

"Ugh who ever it is ,come in" she said, sounding anoyyed.

One of the maids opened the door.

The queen stood up, being furious. "I told you to not to come in is that too much a—"

"One of the guards would like to speak you" the maid said quickly.

She then sat down, looking at the maid with a death stare.

"Bring him in" she demanded coldly.

The anxious guard came in, whispering a "thanks" to the maid and quickly closed the door behind him.

"What do you want? You are lucky im not in a bad mood." The ruler said as she crossed her legs and arms while sitting down.

The guard quickly bowed "We saw your daughter with the boy who escaped from us. We got them and they are just outside of the palace and she wanted to speak with you with the bo-"

"WHY DIDNT YOU BRING THE BOY TO THE PRISON CELL?! HE IS A CRIMINAL AND I DONT WANT MY DAUGHTER BEING WITH A CRIMINAL AND ON TOP OF THAT HELPING HIM!" The crown shouted and slammed the table, making the poor guard shiver.

"Ugh my apologies, i just got very worried and stressed out when fischl went missing and left everything behind. But i still mean everything i said before." The queen spoke and put some of her stands of light blonde hair on her face behind her ear. She was kind of glad that fischl maybe wanted to set things out with her and be like they used to be.

"But bring her in with that boy, I understand why that boy is a criminal but i just want to hear what the next in line wants to say about him" The ruler said, trying to be calm about the situation.

"Of course your majesty" the guard smiled said as he closed the door.

After a few seconds of sitting she stood up and went to the mirror. She saw her messy light blonde hair in a bun with long hair in the back with her tired light blue eyes staring at herself .

"Oh Singora what did you do to your self.." Singora said as she put her hand on the mirror. Ever since her husband died she started to be more harsh and more forceful that she forgot what mattered the most. Her daughter's feelings. She was always deciding what Fischl should do and not letting her chose even when she is almost an adult! The king had died when he was outside, hunting for treasure. Because of his death, she didnt want her child going outside. She was scared what would happen to fischl. Deep down inside she loved fischl with all her heart and wanted the best for her but it came out as cold and disheartening.

Singora heard the door open and she looked in the mirror.

She saw two guards going behind them but most importantly she saw fischl holding hands with the white haired boy. The woman turned around and walked slowly to them. She saw her daughter's messy hair with her black dress with her hood up.

"Sweetie.. why did you leave me and holding hands with that.....theif.." the ruler said in a disgusted voice

"i left for a good reason mother. I wanted to explore the outside world which you never let me do." Fischl said coldly.

"A- and also meeting my love of my life!" Fischl spoke. Everyone was shocked especially the queen. She was about to slap the girl but she stoped at the last second.

"How dare you disobey the family tree with this filthy rat. Hes poor and can't even afford bread!" The ruler tried to hid her tears in her eyes.

"He isnt filthy dont you dare say that about him! I love him and he loves me back! Is that right bennett?" Fischl asked the boy she adored. He really didnt know what to say but went along with it since it was a "plan"

"Y-yeah of course heh." The boy spoke while the queen had a stare of hatred. Something inside of Fischl made her heart flutter.

"You are upsetting everyone in the kingdom especially your father!" The queen shouted while tears falling. Fischl just stood there with her hand holding mote tightly than before to his. Bennetts face started to feel more heated and looked at the blondies face.

"Mother.. i dont think you understand this... this is true lo-"

"How can you have true love with a street rat that you meet like a week ago."

"I can. Anyone can. Its called love at first sight. I never had it with any of the princes and u expected me to have it. Its the same. He is the right one for me mother. Please understand that no one is the same and wants to marry a prince. Besides they just wanted fame not for myself. He is my first friend and my first actual lover that I truly love. He understands me. My final choice is to marry Bennett and thats final after many years and you cant say no because i don't desire any of the princes but i desire him."

Singora just stood there. She didnt say anything because her daughter had a good point. Bennett looked at fischl's eyes and admired her confidence as she said those words. Tears were still falling her soft pale skin. The crowned came closer to the girl and spoke.

"Okay i will let you but under one condition." The queen said. She really didnt know how to feel about this. Her daughter might get married to a boy who can't afford anything.

"What is it?! I will do anything!!" The princess begged.

"You can NOT go outside ever again.. .without my permission and you have to be guarded by the guards or be with your lover..." the queen said quietly. She really didn't want to say it but had to because she knew fischl wanted to be good with her mother again and the ruler did too.

The queen wiped her tears and hugged her beloved daughter. Fischl just stood there, not knowing what to do because she couldn't remember the last time thy hugged like this but suddenly, Singora fell down on her knees with her daughter and bennett along with them

"Im so sorry for being such a horrible mother. Im so sorry for not letting you choice freely who your heart wanted to be" The ruler whispered to the blondies ear. Fischl started to tear up since she missed the times were her mother hugged her. The first time she said "mama" or the times where her mother would hug her first thing in the morning and last thing at night. She loved her mother but was blinded at the fact the queen just wanted to keep her safe and not let what happened to her father. She let go of Bennett hand and hugged back the first person she knew for all her life. The reason why she is being and living on this earth.

"Its okay mother i should say sorry too.. for escaping my home without permission.." fischl spoke back as she hugged her mother more tightly for a few seconds.

Bennett of course, just sat there, not knowing what to do. Fischl then made eye contact with the boy. The younger girl giggled.

"Come here darling, your apart of my life too" Fischl spoke and held her right arm for the boy to join in the hug. He nodded and joined in. it was then all silence. Bennett felt strange because he was really never hugged in his childhood.

After a while, Fischl broke the hug and looked to the two she loved with all her heart with a smile

"Lets first all get cleaned up and then meet here. Im so sorry for hurting you um Bennett." Singora looked at the ground while she spoke. She felt guilty for everything she has done in the past.

"Nono its okay my new mother in law! I understand why you did that im already used to that already." Bennett said as he scratched his head.

The three stood up and the so called "couple " went upstairs to the girl's room.