chapter 5

(Sorry if this is rushed I did this like in an hour on a car ride ;-; )

the wolf boy drew a little stick man sitting down with a crossed window closed on the right and then drawing a full square.

"Okay hole top. Rope go there with rope with hook then get hatchet and break window" Razor explains

"How does he know this?" The girl thought but didn't care.

"Okay I got it when can we—" she stood up but was interrupted when Razor took her hand and then said in a low but sweet voice.

"Night" he said looking at the girl who wanted to save Bennett as soon as possible.

"Oh..right.." Fischl said sitting back down with her knees up and looking at him.

"It okay we save him of course" The strange boy said with a smile which reminded the girl of Bennett's smile. It had something that made the world feel more sweeter than what it is now.

" do you have the stuff? To save Bennett?" Fischl asked .

Razor nodded "it is at home. We can get" Razor stood up and held out his hand. The girl accepted and started to walk

"Where is your home?" The blondie asked

"Follow razor"

(Few hours later)

"Ugh I'm hungry" the girl said weekly as she walked with the wild boy.

"Oh here wolfhook" razor replied as he pick up on the ground a somewhat purple round thing with spikes on the bottom.

"Are you sure this is safe to eat?" She asked politely not trying to sound rude.

"Mhm razor ate many times before." He said innocently.

"Okay.." the girl said of course being hesitated. She toke a bite out of the strange thing and immediately spitting it because it was sour.

"How do you even eat this stuff?!" Fischl asked throwing it while also still spitting.

Razor shrugged "there home" he said pointing to a cave.

"Stay here" the boy demanded and then went into the cave.

It was a cave with a lot of trees around it and there was all types of flowers round the small cave.The flowers looked dead. Probably Razor picked them up and thought it looked pretty.

A few minutes later she saw razor coming out with a hatchet and a rope with a hook while have raw meat in his mouth.

Fischl came to razor and took the hatchet from him and the rope.

razor took out the meat up of his mouth and was holding the meat in his hands "Thank you. Want some?" He asked.

"Um no thank you I will just get an apple.." she said clearly grossed out.

They then started to walk to the statue of seven so they can be more close to the town.

"Thank you razor for helping me and understanding this is important for me. You don't know much this means to me" the blondie spoke quietly, looking at the ground.

"Razor always help" Razor said making the same smile as earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Tw: yelling and slapping!!)

"Now tell me.. WHERE DID YOU PUT MY DAUGHTER FOR THE LAST TIME"

"I told you don't know I swear she just ra—" the lady slapped Bennett's left cheek.

The boy was in a huge dark prison cell with chains on his arms. Tears are forming out of his face and both of his cheeks were red from the lady slapping him. There were two guards behind the lady.

"You are really stubborn huh.. kids these days doing what they want without caring about anyone and being absolute liars to their elders.."

"Your majesty, I really think you should stop. He is still just a child and I think he had enough of your slapping. He has already enough scars from being out in the stree—" the guard's words was cut of while defending the poor boy.

"What do you know about YOUR CHILD BEING MISSING BECAUSE OF HER SELFISHNESS?! "the queen yelled at the guard.

"But I guess you are right, I will leave you now. I will come back and you will give me answers about the princess. One of you, bring this brat an apple." The queen demanded and one of the guards left the room. The woman lifted the boys chin and whispered in his ear a disgusted voice.

"Be grateful I am giving an apple to you and not letting you starve peasant."

The guard came to give her the apple and she just put it on the floor.

"that's how you are gonna eat it now, let's go" the queen and the guards left. The guards closed the door and Bennett just sat there, still sniffing.

"It hurts so much.. everything.." the white haired boy spoke. He made his knees spread out and then in. He balanced the apple in his knees then took a bite out of the apple .

"Fischl will come I just know it..well hope" He said as he looked out of the window..