chapter 3

Bennett felt something warm, wrapping around his waist. He held the warm feeling and wrapped his arms around the warm thing. He didn't feel this warm in ages . He felt breathing on his chest and looked down.

It was fischl cuddling him

The boy covered his hands on his mouth so it would prevent him from screaming.-He looked at the sleeping girl on his chest. He put his hand on her head and started to play with her hair.

"Wait what am I doing?! I can't be doing this we just met!!" The boy thought to himself

He tried his best to not wake up the sleeping girl but of course he did after putting her arm on the pillow

"Bennett..?" The sleepy girl said as Bennett sat up.
"Oh good morning hehe" Bennett said anxiously as he put his hand on his neck. "How did you sleep??"

"Oh quite well thank you for asking" she said sitting up and stretching her arms in the air.

"Do you want anything to eat? I can steal some melons down the road" Bennett asked calmly

"Steal?! No no no!! I have food in that basket over there." she says pointing to the basket

"Wait how did you—"

"I got them from a place I'm not gonna go ever again.." the girl said as she stood up and walked up to the basket. Bennett followed and saw her take out some yogurt and some cookies. Bennett's eyes lit up seeing the food
"You didn't have this for a long time huh?" Fischl asked and the boy nodded quickly.

The two sat down and she gave yogurt with a spoon and some cookies to Bennett. The boy quickly ate while the blondie just looked at him and then laughed. He of course got embarrassed but still ate and smiled. The two finished eating and then they stood up.

"What do you want to do??"  the boy asked looking at fischls eyes.

"Oh we can get some food since I don't have that much.." the blondie said looking at her basket which only had two apples.

"Wait can you just go then?" Bennett asked the girl shyly.

"But why?"

"Well you know since I steal and all the guards are after me so I don't want to get caught.."

"Oh okay sure, let's do this I will buy you a cape so we both can get away with the guards okay?"

Bennett nodded "but why do you need to not get caught if you aren't in the wanted list like me??" The whites haired boy asked.

"Oh I actually stole this dress heh." Fischl lied because she didn't want him to know she was the princess

"Ahh okay" he spoke cheerfully.

The girl went out to get him a cape and came back 30 mins later. Bennett put in the cape and fischl got her hood up and then they went together in the crowded town.

Fischl was buying food for Bennett and her so he and her won't starve. Then the two heard two knights talking to the citizens of Verurteilung.

"Have you seen princess fischl? She escaped from the castle last night. If you have any information of her it would be very helpful" one of the knights spoke.

"Hey the princessen has the same name a—"Bennett was interrupted when the girl ran away to behind a house.

"Hey what did you do tha—" Fischl covered his mouth

"Are you deaf?! They are gonna hear us!! And besides we are both on the wanted list!! Of course you are so oblivious like the rest of you men." Fischl said to herself quietly and took her hand out of his mouth

"Ohhh righttt I forgot about that hehe" he whispered.

"We have to say here for a bit..." she spoke worried that the knights might caught her and make her go back to the palace.

"Hey what are u so worried about??" The boy asked and took her hands.

"We will get out of here and once the knights will stop looking for us probably at evening we will sneak out." the cheerful boy said with a smile on his face. This caused for the girl to blush a lot.

She realized how dry the boys hands were but it still felt soothing . She grabbed them tighter and then nodded. They both stared into their bright emerald eyes which caused them to get lost into there eyes and leaned over each other. There lips where almost touching until they heard.

"Look for that boy!! He probably has the prinessen!!"

A/N: HEYA SO IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I WAS VERY BUSSY AND DIDNT REALLY HAVE ANY TIME TO UPDATE IT BUT HERE YA GO! IM NOW GONNA STRIGHT AWAY WORK ON THE 4TH AND THE 5TH CUZ YOU HAD THE TIME TO ACTUALLY WAIT AND IM HELLA GREATFUL FOR THAT SO THANK YOU <333
(Plus sorry for the cliffhanger lol)