Chapter I.

(C.W - PoV)
I would sit in my bedroom chatting with some friends over Discord. My 2 week long fall break had just begun, and it was all rainy and lame outside. I knew dad wasn't going to complain anytime soon about me being on my room all day, so that's fine.

"Charlie, sweetie?" I could hear my mother ask from the other side of the door. She never knocked, but she didn't open the door without permission either, so I guess that's fine.

"Yes, mom?" I asked as I looked up from my phone and towards the door. "Could you come to the living room? Me and your father would like to talk to you." Mom said.

"Oh, God. What have I done today? Did I forget to place my dishes in the dishwasher? Are they going to tell me off about social media?" I thought nervously as I got out of bed. I opened the door and my mom smiled warmly at me. She put a hand on my back as we walked, as if she had to lead me to the living room.

"Hey, Charlie. We would like to talk to you." My dad said. "Yes, mom told me. What's up?" I asked as I sat down in the black armchair in front of my parents who sat in the couch. Dad had his MacBook placed on the glass table, with the screen facing him.

"We talked about it for a bit and we've made a quite big desicion, me and your mom." My dad said. "What is it? You're worrying me." I said. I felt my heartbeat rising.

My parents looked at each other and sighed. "We are going to France. Paris, to be exact." My mom said. My eyes widened and my lips formed a big smile. "Really!? A vacation!" I said and threw my fists uo in the air happily. I looked at my parents awkwardly as I realized that they weren't too happy, and out my fists down.

"No, sweetie. It is no vacation." My dad said. "So? We're still going to Paris" I said and smiled. My mom formed a gentle smile on her face, but my dad stayed serious. "We're leaving tomorrow, and since we will have a lot to do we decided that we will drop you off at an old friend's place." Dad explained. "Who?" I asked. "Esmée Allard. She runs the All-Ward's in France." My mother explained. "I see. Well, better get to packing then!" I said and jumped out of the armchair.

"She has two sons named Samuel Théodore. Samuel is your age, and Théodore is 2 years older than you two." She added, and I smiled at her before leaving.

I entered my room and walked over to my closet. I then picked out my black suitcase and began packing. I picked a whole lot of clothes, to the point where it was full. I shrugged, closed that one and left it on the bed. I then took out my extra suitcase. Mascara? Eh, sure. Hairbrush? Yes. Perfume? Of course. I'm going to meet a boy anyways.

I was lucky that it was late at that time, so I didn't have to wait for very long. I brushed my teeth and then placed the toothbrush and some extra toothpaste in the suitcase. I then went to bed.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" I heard my mother's soothing voice say as she pulled my curtains open, revealing the sunny weather. I shut my eyes tightly as the sunlight hit my face.

"Morning.." I mumbled. "Get up, sweetheart. We're leaving in 3 hours." My mom said and left my bedroom. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before getting up. My long, black hair stood in all directions when I looked in the mirror, and so I brushed it. I didn't have to be too exact with brushing my hair as my wolf cut was supposed to look quite messy no matter what I did. I decided to be extra for today, and so I put on my suit. Or Atleast the pants. Then I put on a white shirt with a black vest over, and a black tie. I knew I wouldn't need the gloves until we were on the plane, so I put them in my pocket.

"Good morning." I mumbled as I entered the kitchen, where my parents were already eating breakfast. "Morning, sweetheart. Excited for today?" My dad asked. He was wearing his black suit as usual. Mom was wearing her white shirt and black, tight skirt that went down to her kneecaps, and her blonde hair was out up in a bun. "Yeah, I really am!" I said and smiled.

After we ate breakfast, my parents went to get ready and I went to my bedroom to check that everything was done and packed. Which it was.

A few hours later.

We were already at the airport. We had been waiting there for about 1 hour, until we finally were let onto the plane to France. Of course, my parents paid for first class as always, and so, I had my own seat with a TV and everything.

"Are you having a good time, young miss?" A female flight attendant asked me. I looked up at her and smiled gently. "Indeed I am, thank you for your concern!" I said happily. The woman smiled and walked off to some other passenger. I leaned back in my seat and eventually fell asleep.

"Sweetie, wake up! We've landed" My mom's voice said, shaking me carefully. I sat up properly and yawned. "Alright..." I mumbled and put my headphones back in my pocket, along with my phone before leaving.

"Alright so, I've already called for a taxi to come pick us up. We have quite a long way to go." My dad said as we met outside the plane. He would hand me one of my suitcases and take the other one, as he and my mom only had one each.

The taxi arrived just as we did, and we hopped in. I had absolutely no idea where we were going, so I looked out the window the whole time. "Uh... Mom?" I asked. My mom looked at me. "Yes?" She asked. "We're leaving the city. Where are we going?" I asked as I looked out at the forest that was now surrounding us. "We're going to Esmée's house. She lives on a hill a bit away from the city." My mom explained.