Chapter 3: Stranger on the Street

Julie's POV

It was ten o'clock at night and I was walking the streets of Hollywood to clear my mind. I couldn't believe Flynn was hanging out with Carrie. I thought she hated her?

I begin to walk home, when a teenage boy with brown hair bumped into me.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" I snap but then I look up at his face and I froze. He was gorgeous.

"Wait...you can see me? So are you a ghost too?"

Great. All the cute ones are the weird ones.

"I don't have the for this." I sigh. "Ghosts don't exist."

"Oh...then this just got complicated, like really complicated." The boy says. "If you're a lifer, then you shouldn't be able to see me let alone crash into me."

"Alright dude, whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"I gotta get back to the club anyways." He says.

I roll my eyes as I just walk away, continuing my way home. That guy was deffiently pretty weird. What was he one about, ghosts? And he called me a lifer? Was that an insult?

**

It was the next morning and it was like any other day. I got up, got ready for school, and caught the bus. I sat with Flynn like usual, it was our only time to hang out.

"Hey Jules." Flynn says. In the seat across the aslie from her was Carrie and Katie. What were they doing here, epically Carrie?

"Hey Jules." Carrie smiles at me like we've been friends forever.

"Only my friends call me Jules." I say as the bus starts moving.

"Look, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about all that drama from the past few years." Carrie says. "But I'm willing to leave that all behind and be friends again."

"So after I am no longer in the music program, now you want to be my friend?" I ask. "Because now I'm no longer in your way. Am I right? You were always jelous of me but now that I have nothing for you to be jelous of, you want to be friends again."

"Jules calm down, it's not that deep." Flynn says. "She's just trying to apologize."

"Flynn, you litteraly called her a demon." I say. "I can't believe you're hanging out with her."

"Well get use to it because we're dating!" Flynn snaps. Her face falls once she realizes what she had just said.

"What?" I ask. I turn to Katie for validation.

"It's true." She says. "And Julie, Carrie's genuinely sorry."

"Of course you believe that, you are always on her side." I say. I don't know if I can forgive Carrie for everything she's said about me. I know I've done some things, said stuff I shouldn't have, but I wasn't trying to forget it all ever happened like she was.

"It's fine Katie." Carrie says as Katie was about to shoot something back at me. "I apologized, if she doesn't want to be friends that's fine."

"Julie, come on, the four of us to be so close." Flynn says. "Let's be like that again."

The bus pulls up to the school and the doors swing open. "I'm sorry Flynn, but I just can't forgive her." I say, standing up. "I'll see you after school." I get out of the seat and walk off the bus without even waiting for the rest of them. Carrie and Katie weren't even my friends anyways.

Why was I so upset about Flynn and Carrie dating, it wasn't like I was jealous. I would never be jelous of Carrie, and I wasn't jelous of Flynn because who would want to date a drama queen like Carrie?