Taehyung turned in a circle, taking in the voices of the fans; he was overwhelmed by all the love and he wasn't alone. Seokjin went up to the younger and pulled him into a tight hug as he cried against his shoulder. "How did they do this?"

"I don't know, hyung," he squeezed the older a little tighter. "It's beautiful. So beautiful."

💜💜💚💚💜💜

The after party at Koya's was in full swing. Layla hadn't been back to Koya's since since night of her party so she knew without a shadow of a doubt that picking this place was perfect. The rooftop bar was a staple place of their relationship and what a more beautiful way to close this chapter of their lives to being back here?

Layla had been on the phone with many other idol groups and trainees within Hybe; TXT and GFriend, along with members of Seventeen, EXO, MamaMoo, Monsta X and a few others scattered around the bar. The idols made sure to drop their well-wishes and congratulations to the newly 'retired' group; Chen and even Shownu who was newly discharged from the military all gave the guys pep talks, saying that those eighteen months were going to fly by fast.

Yoongi, who was a little upset at the fact, had been instructed to do a desk job; his shoulder injury was too much of a high risk of a permanent injury.

Namjoon and Seokjin were instructed to do social work while Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin were going to be training in the medical field. Jungkook, as predicted, was one hundred percent fit for combat training and that he was most excited about.

Layla looked across the club at her boys with a smile. She was torn up on the inside, but seeing them so relaxed and happy after an emotional goodbye to their fans, she knew that everything was going to be okay.

Her eyes met Namjoon, who met her stare in return. He smiled at her and motioned her forward.

"I'll be there in a minute," she mouthed to him then held up her pointer finger. She held up her glass, silently asking him if he wanted another drink and he nodded back. She turned her attention back to the bar tender. "Can I have two Vodka and Cranberries, please?"

"Make that three. I'll pay."

Layla turned her head to say no thank you, but when she met the eyes of one of her closest friends, she immediately jumped into his arms.

"JB," she squeezed him tighter. "I didn't know you were coming!"

"Surprise," he laughed out and then sat her back down on her stool. "I wanted to come show my support and offer them my well wishes."

"They'll love that," she smiled. "Are you alone?"

JB nodded and sighed. "Yeah. Mark is back in America with his brother and the others are in China with Jackson. He wanted me to pass a message on to Namjoon. He wants to make things right."

Layla smiled again. "I think Namjoon will talk to him. He's ready. All of us are ready to put this whole mess behind us."

"So how's the relationship with Namjoon going? Are you two okay?"

"More than okay. I need to tell you something first. I'm actually.....datingallofthem."

His eyes widened. "Oh. Well... Congrats," then he nervously laughed. "It's your life." JB then was silent for a moment before speaking again. "I have a question of my own."

"Okay," Layla said while taking her drink for the bartender then passing JB his. "You know I'll answer anything."

"How are you able to walk?"

Laylas drink shot out of her nose, causing the younger idol to burst into laughter.

"E-excuse me!"

"I'm just asking. I know you have to be taking it 24/7 and seven dicks at that-"

"Okay that's enough. Let's go take this drink to Namjoon."

💜💜💚💚💜💜

Once they were home, Namjoon, Jungkook and Seokjin grabbed three king-sized mattress; one from Laylas, Jimins and Jungkooks room, and piled them all together in the living room. Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were gathering all the blankets and pillows, while Layla and Yoongi soaked in the tub in her bathroom.

"This is nice," Yoongi sighed as Layla massaged his shoulders. "I'm going to have you spoil me for the next three weeks."

"I plan to spoil all of you," she kissed his shoulder. "Tonight, you get the royal treatment and a huge sleepover. I'll make lunch and bring it to you too. None of you will have to do anything for the next three weeks, I promise you."

"Good," he said then pulled Layla in front of him to return the favor. "Since we have some time alone, I need to ask you something."

Layla faced Yoongi then held his hands, the bubbles from the tub sloshed onto the floor, but they ignore it.

"You know I love you, right? And I hope you know how much I love this relationship we have."

"I know, Yoongi," she kissed his lips. "I love you, too."

"And what I'm about to say will not change our relationship at all, but this is what I want."

"Okay, well tell me."

Yoongi smiled. "Okay. I want you to come pick out a ring with me. One for all of us, to wear while we're away, but a special one too. When we all get out of the military, I want to propose to Jimin. I want to marry him."

Authors Note: Unedited
March 21, 2021.
Two more chapters left then the finale.

Also, my 29th birthday is tomorrow so 🤪

So here's my venmo if you want to send me $.29 for birthday coffee🤣🤣🤣🤣 Venmo- AmbieLee_

Also!!!!! I'll be turning this into a Sims 4 Machinima so keep your eyes open for a release date on my Twitter!