21. (M)

🔞💦🥴😛👀

Author POV

Seokjin wasn't the type to really do public affection, but with the liquor coursing through his body and a topless Layla on his lap, really made him not give two fucks. He shocked the others when he ripped Layla's top in two, immediately taking one of her nipples into his mouth. Layla's head fell back as she moaned, gripping Jin's brown locks. His lips finally made their way to hers, sucking them in harshly. Their teeth clashed together, Layla grinding down on his erection.

"W-wait," Jin said as he pulled back. "All of us in one night?"

Just the thought of having them all at once made her nervous and scared, but also excited. She's never experienced anything other than a threesome with Taehyung and Yoongi and also Namjoon and Jin. She didn't even know how in the hell all of this was going to pan out.

"N-no, not all at one time," Jungkook blushed. "I was just saying...all of us. Within a few days."

"Good," Jin replied before grabbing Layla by her waist and lifting her up. Her legs immediately circled his waist as he carried her down the hall to his room. 

"You could at least let us watch," Jimin called out while pouting. Yoongi smacked him over the head before crashing his lips into the youngers; totally throwing Jimin for a loop. Namjoon and Hoseok looked at one another before both getting up to head to Jin's room. Taehyung sat in Jungkook's lap, kissing up and down his neck.

"Baby," Taehyung moaned against him. "I want you."

"H-here," Jungkook whispered while gripping the older's hair. "You want me right here, baby?"

"Let's go to your old room. I miss that bed."

-

Seokjin laid Layla down on his bed gently, never letting his lips part from hers. She was putty in his hands. The fact that she hasn't had 'real' sex in a long time spiked the hunger for it that she tried so hard to suppress. Namjoon and Hoseok quietly slipped into the room, carefully closing the door behind them.

They both longed for this moment.

They loved every moan, every hitched breath, every curse that fell from her lips. She was a drug; so intoxicating that they felt dizzy.

Jin carefully spread her legs once their lips parted, inching down the little fabric of clothing that was left on her. Laylas eyes met those of Namjoon and Hoseok and she bit her lip in return; motioning to Jin to look behind him.

"Jinnie, we have an audience," she groaned as he squeezed her thigh. He turned his head to look behind him and he laughed.

"It seems so, baby," he smirked as he looked back to her. "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all....Can they join?"

"Do you want them to?"

Layla nodded her head, squirming underneath him to get some friction. "Yes, please."

"Well, since you insist," Hoseok said as he started to pull off his shirt; Namjoon following right behind him. Soon, everyone was completely naked. Namjoon on Layla's left, kissing her neck at an agonizing pace, Hoseok on her right, kissing her lips feverishly and Seokjin down at her core, lapping up all of her juices.