"She is," Jimin sighed then looked at Yoongi. "I love Layla. I want to continue whatever this is with her for as long as I live. But one day, I'm going to want to marry someone. I want that to be you, Yoongi."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "Jiminie..."

"I want that and I want Layla too. Taehyung and Jungkook. Tell me right now that you wouldn't marry each other. Years from now."

"I-I would," Jungkook finally said then looked to Taehyung. "I would, hyung."

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook then pressed their heads together. "Me too, Kookie."

"But still, what does this mean," Namjoon huffed. "I'm confused and this conversation is not making any sense at all. Like stated before."

"We want a permanent thing and we want Layla too. What I'm saying is, you three....You're way closer to Layla than we are. We love her, we want her, but maybe she needs that permanent label like we do."

"So what? Ask her to only be Namjoon, Hoseok and I's girlfriend? She's not going to stop seeing you and I wouldn't take that choice from her. She said she wasn't going to choose between us anyway," Jin gripped his hair. "I'm lost..."

"She can still see us," Jimin added. "We want her...but don't you see what I'm getting at? Give her a label with you three. We never officially asked her to be our girlfriend anyway. Just tell her nothing has to change. Only a label. Something permanent for her."

*

The next day was super busy. After sound check, they all went back to Layla's room, ate dinner, kissed her goodbye and all went to their own rooms to fully relax and sleep before the concert. Layla was dead by 9:30 and up by 5:30 the next morning. She dressed herself in black leather pants, her sparkling black Doc Martin's, a turtle neck deep purple crop top and curled her hair in beautiful waves. Her makeup was a little more dark than she usually wears, but she wanted to change it up. Each concert she was more reserved, but being that she was finally home she wanted to embrace her New York fashion.

She added one of Jimins dangling cross earrings, Jungkooks biker jacket, Namjoons silver on her thumb, Hoseoks Dior glasses, Jins Cartier necklace and Yoongi and Taehyungs matching bracelets on her wrist to complete her look.

If an Army saw her on the street, she would think she bought them second hand; but Layla knew differently. They let her steal them. Layla hadn't laid eyes on the boys since they left around 9:30 to do a finally soundcheck for army with SC tickets. Minji was waiting on her down in the hotel lobby with the other stylists.

When Minji looked at Layla, all the stylist could do was laugh. She picked on them the day before, sparing no joke; she even had her husband formally meet Layla via FaceTime to add on to the roasting. Layla was beet red and biting her lip.

"I want all the juicy details," Minji whispered as they climbed into the car. Layla looked up to make sure none of the other stylists were listening then signaled Minji in closer.

"No."

Minji huffed causing Layla to giggle. "All I can say, it was amazing."

Minji rolled her eyes then started to prattle on about her date with her husband after the concert. He rented the presidential suite at the Ritz-Carlton and had planned for a spicy evening for the both of them. It was obvious how much Minji missed her kids and her husband. She was so happy that she was finally going to be able to be in his arms again.