Layla blushed and then plopped her hands back in the water. "She's going to give me some shit."

"She's already started on us," Taehyung added; giggling at the way Minji Noona mocked Jungkooks moans. "Jungkookie said he was going to bury himself alive."

"He was definitely vocal last night," Namjoon laughed. "I never would have expected that from him. I figured it would be you."

"Oh, it is me at times," Taehyung laughed again. Hoseok rolled his eyes then smacked the youngers chest.

"Let's leave them to wash up. We need to get these plates back on the room service cart."

Namjoon pushed Layla up some and then handed her the pink loofah while he grabbed the red one. "Where is everyone else," he asked before squirting some of the body wash on Laylas loofah. She thanked him and then started to wash her arms.

"We all left to go take a shower then ordered room service. Taehyung and I were the first ones back. Jimin and Yoongi brought our clothes, Jungkook is grabbing to-go coffee for all of us and Jin went to get a new charger from the gift shop," Hoseok pulled Taehyung behind him and before he closed the door, he looked back at Layla. "I'm so glad that we have you forever, baby."

Taehyung smiled at his hyung then turned his attention back to the two in the tub. "Same here."

"Me too," Layla smiled. "I-I love you."

"We love you, too."

*

Watching the boys on Good Morning America brought a huge smile to Laylas face. She was so impressed with their English; especially Jimins. It looked like Netflix was finally paying off as his english teacher.

Layla also noticed that Yoongi wasn't wearing the earpiece to hear real time translations. Sneaky little cat. They performed Butter with Megan Thee Stallion and was so in love with that version of the song. Layla also got to meet her and was completely star struck.

Once it was time for sound check, Layla and Sejin had to go meet with some of the medical team while the boys goofed around on stage. Jimin noticed that Layla was nowhere to be found so he signaled the group together, making sure that all of their mics were off.

"What is it, Chim," Namjoon said as he crossed his legs beside him. Jimin has been thinking that whole day about what to do, but he needed to know how his members felt. He sure didn't want a huge mess like it was in Spain.

"I want to have a discussion about labels....and what Layla is to us."

Yoongi sat on the other side of Jimin and cooked his head to the side. "Well...You're my boyfriend."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Obviously, but what does that make Layla?"

Hoseok nibbled on his bottom lip. "I think I know what you're getting at, Jiminie."

"Then you know that I'm not trying to say I don't want her...Right? Because I do! More than anything."

"I'm confused," Jin groaned. Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"Jimin is meaning that he and Yoongi have a label. Taehyung and Jungkookie have a label...Us three don't."

"Still not following," Taehyung added. "I thought Layla was our girlfriend?"