Odette hummed, thinking as she tapped her finger against her chin. An idea came and she grabbed his headphones. He raised an eyebrow at her antics until she tapped on it. "Music...." Odette said.

"I could write her a song?" Ivan asked and Odette nodded.

Ivan smiled at the girl, taking his headphones back. She gave him a thumbs-up, "Be...positive."

Ivan gave her a nod, chuckling as he ran out of the room to get started. Odette gave a little grin at the sight, hoping that Mylene accepts the boy's feeling. She walked out of the locker room and headed towards the classroom.

On her way, she heard a lot of people chatting, but ignored it. She made it to her seat, taking her stuff out for the class. As she did so, Chloe and a blonde boy walked in.

"This is your seat, Adrikins. I saved it for you, right in front of me." Chloe told the boy.

Adrien patted her shoulder in thanks and sat down. He waved at Nino and held his hand out, "Hey...Adrien."

"You're friends with Chloe?" Nino asked suspiciously, looking over Adrien's shoulders.

Adrien turned around to see Chloe, taking a piece of gum out of her mouth. She gave it to Sabrina, who placed it on a seat. "Hey, what's all that about?" Adrien asked, standing up.

"The brats who sat here yesterday need some attitude adjustment. I'm just commanding a bit of respect, that's all." Chloe answered.

Adrien kneeled down trying to get the gum off, "Think that's really necessary?"

Chloe chuckled, "You've got a lot to learn about school culture, Adrikins. Watch the master." She and Sabrina sat in their seats with a smug look.

Shortly after, Marinette and Alya walked in, gasping at the sight of Adrien. "What are you doing?" Marinette demanded, walking up to him.

Adrien looked at her, "I...."

Chloe and Sabrina laughed, making Marinette frown. "Okay, I get it. Good job, you three. Very funny."

Adrien stood up, "No, no. I was trying to take it off."

"Really? You're friends with Chloe, right?"

"Why do people keep saying that?" He asked sadly and confused.

Adrien didn't really know how to handle the situation and Chloe wasn't making it any better. Chloe and Sabrina kept laughing at Marinette, who was trying to get the gum off the seat.

Odette sighed at the sight and walked down. Chloe and Sabrina stopped laughing as she passed them. 

Marinette and Adrien watched Odette pick the gum off the seat with a napkin. They could hear her mutter, "Too noisy....."

She got the gum off and turned to everyone.

Adrien's eye widened, recognizing the girl. He went to say something, but Chloe interrupted.

"So it seems like the invisible princess can talk. Too bad she is going to be forgotten in a few seconds." Chloe smirked at the girl, who simply ignored her as she put the napkin in the trash.

As Odette made her way back to her seat, she and Adrien made brief eye contact before she looked away. Adrien sighed, sitting in his seat as Marinette huffed at him.

"See what I mean by respect?" Chloe laughed, making Nino give Adrien a look of sympathy.

"Why not tell her it was Chloe?" Nino asked.

"I've known Chloe since I was a kid. She's not perfect but I can't throw her under the bus. She's my only friend." Adrien told him.

Nino had a moment to think before turning to Adrien, "I'm Nino. It's time for you to make some new friends." Adrien smiles at him and shakes his hand.