I scoff, and snatch the blanket from her, covering myself again.

»»————- ・✾・ ————-««

Alas, I obliged.

I became her driver, and is now currently driving her to school on my motorbike, wearing my striped PJ's and only subtly hiding them with a thick jacket. I didn't have time to do anything, apparently my 4 minute was up. I look like an estranged alien with this helmet and bunny PJ's.

The atmosphere around me is cold, and everything looks damp. The fog is thicker than usual; of course it is, it's 4 am. I can still feel the cool air underneath the layers of cloth.

Hong-Nan hugs me tight with an arm, the other's holding her phone.

"You wanna die? Stick your arm further won't you?"

"Sorry! My friends are sending me pictures of them I can't help but look."

We both had to shout at each other, you could imagine the speed I was using.

"Don't schooch too far behind, you'll knock my delivery bag off!"

"What? I've already said thank you before!"

We also can't hear each other that clearly.

Exhausted. Exhausting.
I'm two of those. It happens because of this yes, but mainly, I'm exhausted just thinking that I only have another 2 hours 
to get ready for work.

I dropped off Hong-Nan a bit far from the school's gate. I'm not showing up to the public with this outift. Hong-Nan meets up with the other female students who were waiting at the gate. There were dozens of them there. Popular people, get crowds.

After a quick wave I drove off.

My phone rings mid-way and I had to stop to pick it up because it's from my boss.

"Hey, Ji Hun noona," I greet her. She's a few years older than me, and I'm grateful to have her as one of my boss. Such a sweet kind hearted person.

"Hi Hyejin Good Morning! Sorry for calling super early but I just got orders from this family. They're really special people to me, and they had to get these noodles asap for an event. You think you can do this for me?"

"Oh- oh of course! One second please.."

I kick the lamp pole that I parked next to. This means I'm starting early. Oh to be me.

"I'm coming to Amy's Diner right now! Be right there," I said.

I had to take a U-Turn for this, I swear Hong Nan...that kid better have one eye open tonight.

At Amy's diner, I walked into the place like I've just landed on earth and found a place to visit. Ji Hun's wiping one of the tables and turn to me when the door opened.

"Oh my.... It's a little too much isn't it?"
She studies my outfit that my jacket couldn't hide. "I should've called later, now I feel sorry for ruining your sleep."

"It's fine. This whole thing? I had to wake up to send Hong-Nan to school," I address after taking off my helmet.

"Oh this early? Must be to submit late homeworks?" Ji Hun chuckles.

I give her a straight smile, "Yeah, sure."

Ji Hun retrieves the order from the kitchen and carefully hands it to me. The family ordered a lot, I had to carry the bag with both my arms.

She hands me their address and it's not that far from here.

This is my work for two noodle shops. Customers order take outs through their websites that had my number in them as a food deliveryer, I receive the message, Tell the orders to the chef and send them. There are others who work for the other noodle shop but at Amy's diner, it's only me.