"I-I'm sorry," she cried. "I just-"

Yoongi shook his head and laughed. "Your apologies mean nothing to me. Nothing you can say will ever fix what I'm feeling right here." He pointed to his chest and grabbed his shirt in his hands. "I have Jimin, and I have the other five. We will move on from you just like you wanted. Don't even bother trying anymore."

The other members walked to Yoongi and pulled him back. "Let's go, Hyung," Jimin said while gripping his hand. "There's nothing else left to say." Jimin pulled out a small bag and tossed it into Layla's hands. "Here's your souvenir. I don't want to remember this part of the tour. When you look at it, you can think about how you managed to kill the last little bit of happiness we all had."

He held the door open for Layla as she walked into the restaurant and then she thanked him. Jimin was in his oversized sweater and track pants and a simple black hat. They were ushered to the back of the place and were seated in a private dining area. The waiter came to take their orders and soon placed the drinks on the table.

"What can I get for you tonight, Mr. Park?" The waiter said as he fiddled with his apron. He was nervous and they could tell he was a fan.

"Just Jimin is fine." He shyly smiled. "Can I order for you, Layla?"

She nodded. "Sure, Mister Jimin." She said, smirking. He blushed and cleared his throat. Layla didn't know it before, but she did now.

Jimin is pretty when he's blushing.

"Uh, we'll both have the Lamb skewers with Kimchi and rice as the side. Could you also bring a bottle of soju?"

The waiter nodded. "Y-yes Mr. Park-k, I mean Mr. J-", he paused and composed himself. "Right away, Jimin."

He hurried off and Jimin sighed.

"What is it?"

"The Hyungs think that this is a date." He blushed. "I uh, I didn't correct them."

Layla folded her hands in her lap and winked. "Is this a date, Jiminie?"

He blushed again and took a sip of his water. "I uh, no...No-no, maybe? Do you-" he took a deep breath. "Is it okay for this to be a date?"

She looked into his eyes and melted.

"Sure." She smiled. "I'd like that."

He blushed. "Okay."

"Okay."

Layla barely spoke on the way to the airport. Minji held her as she cried while the other stylists watched on with sad expressions. They all knew how important Layla was to Bangtan and they knew exactly what type of relationship the eight of them had. Meri, Seokjin's stylist, patted Layla's shoulder. "If it's meant to be, you'll find a way," she smiled. "There is always a way for true love."

Layla nodded but kept her face buried into Minji's chest. Once they all settled in the first-class lounge, Minji grabbed her carryon and hugged Layla once last time. "I'll see you in New York, okay? Just take this time to figure out if this is what you truly want. I know you want love and they do too."

"Thank you, Unnie."

Minji pinched Layla's cheek. "Stay strong, my sweet girl."

Layla watched as Minji disappeared down the hall to board the plane while the private jet for her, the guys and Sejin was put in another hanger. Sejin walked up to Layla and tapped her shoulder and handed her a bottle of water. "You'll be sitting with me." 

Layla expected him to be mad, furious even, over the fact that this happened during the tour, but when she looked into his eyes, she saw nothing but sympathy. "Let's you and I have a chat on the way to New York. We need to fix this."

Author's note:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Author's note:

It's finally time to see if Layla and Bangtan will work all of this out. What do you think? Do you think she'll get them back? Some of them, or none at all? 

Seven chapters left.

Unedited. 1/10/2021

Feel Me Up (The Series) *COMPLETE*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें