The other members turned to Hoseok, watching him breathe deep and stare a hole in the wall. It was hurting Hoseok more and more. He was always there for her, holding her, trying to bring her back from every bad memory she let replay in her head.

"Don't leave me. Like ever." Layla said as she gripped onto Hoseok's shoulders. "I can't-"

"Layla, I promise you. I will never leave you again. As long as you want me, I will be here." He breathed in disbelief, then touched his chest right where his heart was. "You've been here the whole time."

Seokjin put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder, squeezing it gently. "You have every right to feel that way, but please, don't call her out of her name. You weren't raised like that."

Hoseok nodded his head and closed his eyes. "It just hurts."

"I know, Hobi. I know," Jin said, then pulled the younger one into his chest. "We're all hurt and confused, but we will get through this. We're bulletproof after all."

"Jin," Layla laughed harder. "I missed you. I missed you so much."

Jin tightened his arms around her, leaning his chin on the top of her head. "Even though the situation isn't ideal for you, I'm glad to have you back. I missed you too."

"Do you think it'll work this time? Ya know, if we all start over and forget the past? I'm tired of being angry and tired of living what happened over and over again. I just want us to go back to how we were."

Seokjin gulped. "H-how we were?"

Layla blushed and then coughed. "Friends. How we were all friends."

"Friends, yeah," he muttered, closing his eyes and snuggling her tighter. "Friends. I like that."

Layla relaxed against his chest, bringing the blanket closer to her. "Me too. Hi, I'm Layla."

"I'm Jin. It's nice to meet you," he laughed out, causing a small giggle to escape from her lips.

"It's nice to meet you, too."

*

Layla packed all of her bags and waited for Minji at the elevator doors. She was riding with the makeup artists and stylists again and she was most thankful for that. She couldn't even stomach the idea of seeing the guys right now. God, she was more confused than ever. If this is what was best, then why did it hurt so bad?

Minji finally arrived at the elevators and looked up at Layla with sad eyes. "Come here. You need a hug."

Layla fell into her arms, the tears springing from her eyes again. "I-I thought this wouldn't hurt so much."

"Shh, you'll be alright. Everything will be okay again," Minji rubbed Layla's back. "Let's get to the car. I think the guys have already left for the airport now."

Oh, how Minji was so wrong. Once the elevator doors opened to the lower floor, there stood all seven men, looking like they were lost and lonely. They hadn't seen her yet, but Layla saw them, and it took Minji grabbing her hand and pulling the younger one along while having her head against Minji's shoulders to get her past them without her breaking down into sobs.

Yoongi saw her. With the lack of sleep and as much as he cried on Jimin's shoulder last night, he was out for blood. Once he saw the bags under Layla's eyes, the tears rolling down her face, he dropped his bags and went straight to her, yanking her out of Minji's grasp.

"Yoongi!" Minji yelled and grabbed Layla's arm and snatched her back. "We're in public for fucks sake. Don't ruin your reputation."

"Fuck my reputation," he growled. "You see this?" He pointed to his face. He was pale, eyes swollen, and lips cracked with blood from biting them so hard. "Look at me Layla! Look at all of us! You did this, you caused all of this pain. Don't look like a kicked puppy now. You fucking did this."