"Pin her arms," Tyler said to Buck, who quickly adjusted his grip to hold her arms down. "What the hell is going on?"

"I'm going to murder her!" Taiya yelled.

Tyler looked over at the shell-shocked Mrs. Triton who was still standing in her garden and groaned. "All right. I've had enough of this. You got her?" he asked Buck who nodded. "All right come with me," he stormed off. "It's alright Mags, we've got this," he assured the older woman as she came to help.

"Let me go!" Taiya fought against Buck's hold.

"Not a chance. You're out of control and we go on tour in two days. We're dealing with this today," Tyler replied angrily as he banged on the door to Finnick's house.

Finnick arrived and opened the door, looking at the three of them in confusion. "What's going on?" he asked nervously.

"We're all going to your dock, bring a towel," Tyler explained as he marched through Finnick's house.

Finnick took one look at an enraged Taiya, trapped in Buck's grip before quickly following after them.

As they reached the dock, Tyler waved his hand at Buck, who quickly passed Taiya over to him. Tyler grabbed her arm and took a few more steps forward before he flung her off the end of the dock and into the water. As soon as she hit the water, her mind instantly cleared. Slowly rising back up to the surface, she pulled herself up onto the dock and Finnick handed her a towel before stepping back away from her.

"Better?" Tyler asked and she nodded silently, wrapping the towel around her as she looked down in shame. "Feel pretty stupid?" he asked and she nodded again. "Want to explain what the hell that was about?"

"She dug up my mom's flowers," Taiya said quietly.

"It's her house now Taiya she can do what she wants. I'm sorry but you're out of control lately. There's a reason Buck chaperones you on every walk you go on lately. You can't keep lashing out at people, they don't understand."

"I'm sorry!" she apologized, a tear falling down her cheek.

"Look, we've done it your way for six months and it's not working. You need a change. We're doing things my way from now on." Taiya went to protest, but Tyler held up a hand, silencing her before continuing. "You don't have parents telling you what to do anymore. So I'm going to tell you. You're not going to isolate yourself in your house anymore. That's not helping anyone. From now you're moving back in with Finnick. Both of you have gone downhill since you started avoiding him and it's not doing anyone any good. You're going to move back in here and you're going to talk to him, nicely. You're going to let him help with your nightmares, just like you helped him. Every morning you're going to get up, eat breakfast and then meet me and we'll do a form of training. You will start speaking to that nice cousin of yours that comes by every day trying to see you. You can spend time with your two friends within the confines of this village. If you want to go outside the village one of us three is to go with you. I watched you in the Capitol, you're able to keep your rage in check, you're just choosing not to, but from now on you will keep it under control. When you're not doing one of those activities you'll be with one of us, doing whatever activity we chose, no more moping. You will be on your best behavior for the entirety of the tour and this routine will continue when we get back until I'm satisfied. Am I understood?" Tyler asked. "Am I understood?" he pressed when she ignored him.

"Crystal," she muttered bitterly.

*********************

Taiya was slumped at the bench while Finnick served up their dinner. They'd spent the rest of the day moving her things back into her old room.