"Okay," Lucy agrees, hugging her tightly, "But promise me that you'll be in photos. I want to look back on this day and know you were here with us."

"I promise," Alice takes her camera, "Now let's get you ready."

Lucy's mum and Rami's mum soon arrive to help get Lucy ready, while Lucy's sister, Rami's sister and Hazel help each other into their bridesmaid dresses. Alice weaves about the room as they get ready, taking photos.

"Wow," Alice gasps when Lucy comes out in her wedding dress, "You look stunning. Stand by the window so I can take a photo." Lucy blushes, following her orders.

When the cars arrive, Alice's takes a few more photos before travelling to the venue

When the cars arrive, Alice's takes a few more photos before travelling to the venue. She gets there before the bridal party so she can take more photos. They have hired another photographer for the wedding but Rami and Lucy asked Alice to do the more personal photos.

Once the bridal party are ready, Alice hurries into the venue to get in position. She catches Rami's arm as she passes him, "She looks stunning, you're a lucky man, Ram Ram. Good luck."

That nickname makes Rami chuckle, grinning at the woman that is basically his sister, then turns to look at the back of the venue as the music starts. His eyes go straight past the bridesmaids, fixing on his beautiful wife to be at the back, walking with her father. Yeah, he's definitely the luckiest man alive.

Alice watches Lucy walk down the aisle with her father and gets emotional, Alice's eyes flick to her dad, who was invited along with the rest of the Taylor family and she knows her dad is thinking the same thing. That's never going to happen for them, she's never going to give him a grandchild, he's never going to walk her down the aisle or see her in a wedding dress.

Brushing it away, she turned back to the task at hand capturing what moments she can so they can last a lifetime.

The ceremony passed quickly and the entire wedding procession gather outside for photos, though Alice isn't the one taking them this time. Lucy and Rami make sure she's in them even if she doesn't want to be.

At the reception venue, Alice was glad for the chance to sit down and eat. Speeches were spoken and before they know it, dusk settles in and the music starts.

Alice filmed the entire first dance then sat contently for a while just watching the others dance.

Another slow song starts for the father-daughter dance and Roger comes over to get her, "Come on," He takes her hand leading her to the dance floor, "If I'm never going to get to walk you down the aisle or have a father-daughter dance at your wedding then this will have to suffice."

Letting him lead her, she doesn't argue but notes a sad-looking Rory over to the side wanting to join in, "You might want to make the next slow dance a father-daughter dance for someone else."

Looking over his shoulder Roger smiles, "Yes, well hopefully one day I'll be able to do that at her own wedding."

"You're going to Montreux in two weeks right?" Roger nods for her to continue, "Can I come?"

"I thought you didn't want to travel anymore?"

"I know but I want to come and it's only an hour and a half flight," She's bored at home with no Felix or Rory to play with.

"Of course you can come, I don't mind."

The slow song came to an end but another song starts, "I think it's Rory's turn," Alice waves her little sister over, Roger lifts her up.

Rami quickly takes up the chance, "My turn," He holds out his hand.

Alice grins, taking it, "You should be dancing with Lucy."

"She's dancing with my brother so I'm dancing with you. Besides, this might be the only chance I get." The fact that he's been best friends with Alice since primary school, makes losing her so much more painful, "How are you feeling?"

"Starting to feel a little tired but I'm happy that I've lasted most of the day without my oxygen, today is one of the best days I've had for a while. Now enough about me, Lucy says you've planned a surprise for your honeymoon and she doesn't know where you're going. Can you tell me? I promise I won't let it slip."

"I'm taking her to Hawaii. She's always wanted to go and I thought this would be a good time."

"Oh, she is going to love that. I best receive news of a mini Rami or Lucy in the making when you return home."

"Ooo," Rami shakes his head, "I don't know about that but we'll see."

"Truly though Rami, I'm happy for you. You two are such a cute couple," The song comes to an end, "Now go dance with your wife. I'm grabbing a new drink, finding my oxygen then making myself comfy on a chair for the rest of the night," She hugs him and does as she said she would.

Towards the end of the night, Adam joined her, "Hey blondie. Your dad asked me to inform you that you'll be leaving in ten minutes."

"Thanks, Adam." She's glad of it, her eyes are starting to droop, How's the BBC job working out?"

"Oh, it's amazing but I'm looking to move to Hollywood. I think I'd do well there."

"You? In a fabulous over the top job? Adam, you were born to be in Hollywood. I'm not convinced you should be behind the screen though," For as long as she's known Adam, he's never been one to hide in the background.

"True. I'm too gorgeous to hide in the shadows," Adam chuckles, making Alice giggle too, "I wish you could come with me though. I wish I could go ahead and reach for a new dream and say one day you will see me on stage or screen."

"I will see just not from here on earth, I'll be watching with Molly," She leans into Adam's side, head on his shoulder until Roger comes to say they're going, "I'll see you soon, but if you want to be on stage or screen go for it, don't let anything hold you back."