It's My Job, Okay?! I Don't Care

As I entered the building I noticed the animatronics were much less deadly, of course, and when I went into the back room, I noticed the older animatronics were just staring at me, not doing anything, eyes still, remaining inactive, Freddy on the floor, Chica on the floor, a Foxy off to the left, from my perspective, of course. And Bonnie was sitting against the wall, of course. I saw the room to the right, as I walked into it, I noticed a sign reading, "NOBODY BUT MYLES ALLOWED" hanging over a door, as I unlocked it, I noticed something, something horrible, a yellow Bonnie, SpringBonnie, it was just, sitting there, twitching, twitching, a lot. I could see a rotting human inside, as I stepped closer, and closer, it seemed to... Actually, never mind. I could hear the door opening, I knew it was Myles.
"Hello, I heard someone." I heard the voice say.
As I was hiding I said to see if it would make him go somewhere else "Hello, Myles, is... That you?"
"No, it's Fritz Smith, who is this?" he inquired.
Peeking over to make sure it wasn't Myles, then stepping out and saying "This is Jeremy, the new night guard, who is Fritz? Friendly?"
"Yeah, see I was fired, but you know those calls you get? Those are me! The company doesn't know, though." I could hear.
"Okay, well, that sound suspicious, how did you get in?" I said, reaching for my knife.
"I know, I know, but, I followed right behind you, and you know there's a lock, right? And you can put away the knife." he said, smirking.
Whoever this was, good or otherwise, he was observant, I could tell he wanted something, but I couldn't tell what. Although, he looked strangely similar to my brother, tall, white-collared, glasses, medium build, smirky face. I decided to ask.
"Hey, Fritz, is it? I have a sneaking suspicion that you are my brother." I said.
"My, my, aren't you observant?" he replied in the form of a question.
I decided to reply with a nod.
He then said "Well, anyway, I'm done for today, talk to you tonight."
As I continued to search the area I heard a kid in blue jeans and a green shirt ask, "Hey, who are you?"
"I'm the new night guard,I watch these guys at night, and my little cousin is getting a birthday party here in 3 days." I replied, bending down.
I smiled as he ran off and his friends and him were dismantling. Mangle, I'd hoped they'd also throw it out the window. But of course, they didn't. As I drove home, I saw Mike getting off of his bus. I used my key to get into my house.
"Hey, Jeremy." he said.
"Hey, Mike." I replied
"Hey, I have a question, how did you get that job?" he asked.
"Well, mom told me to get a job, then circled it, and I know how much you love those guys, so I figured 'Why not?'."