I'm Back

"Okay a-holes, your doom is near. Your doom of not killing me, I guess." I kept to myself.
I remember that damn little boy ran away from the Game Area and went to the vent, I was almost scared. Almost. But of course, me being Jeremy Fitzgerald, I don't get scared. I knew my younger cousin, Mike Schmidt, loved these animatronics, he was around 11 by now, the perfect time for a kid to love this place. I knew I had to tell him. 2:00 A.M., okay, I'm going steady, what's that Pirate-Fox thing in the hall? No time to think, must wind up the music box. Luckily I caught it at red and wound it to full. Flash, flash, flash, flash, and he was gone, the Pirate Fox. I saw the boy in the vent, and, the mask worked on him as well, he left, and all was well, but, the Phone Guy hadn't talked about him, maybe he just forgot, I mean, he had to think of 9 other animatronics, if my math is correct. 4:00 A.M., I can clock out in 2 hours, make that 1. Toy Freddy, crap! I put my mask on and he eventually left, but Toy Bonnie was relentless, ugh. 6:00 A.M., yeah! I knew it was time to tell Mike the truth about this evil place.
About 2 hours later when he woke up I said, "Hey, Mike, you know Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place, well, I have some news to tell you..." my voice trailed off.
"Yeah?" he said ecstatically, he knew I had a job there.
"Pick know your birthday is in 2 days, and, I have a job there, I bet I could get you a couple of free hours with Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica and Toy Foxy." I couldn't tell him.
In 5 more hours I walked to the C.E.O., Myles' door and knocked on it.
"If that's you, Jeremy, come in, I have some great news." he said.
"Yeah, I mean yes, sir?" I said entering the room.
"I heard it was your cousin's birthday in 4 days, you know what I think would be a great present for him?" he inquired.
"Well, I don't know about you sir, but I think that if I could get him a couple of free hours in the establishment, he would really appreciate it, so, do you think I could work another shift?" I replied, hoping he would say no.
"Yes, but not just 1 shift, you'll need to take another 2, another night, and the day shift the next day, okay, Jeremy?" he replied, much to my dismay.
"Yes, sir." I answered.
"Please, call me Myles." he requested.
I nodded as I walked away.