'The Populars'

# All I've Never Wanted by ACRL37

The Scions were the four most powerful guys at Valesca Academy. They terrorized anyone who stood in their way and, unlike every other girl in school, all I wanted to do was avoid them until I could graduate from this hellhole. And then, out of seemingly nowhere, one becomes my fake boyfriend, one my unwanted matchmaker, one my guardian angel, and the one I can't stand the most? Yeah, he's my new housemate. Am I happy? Hell no

          # That Rich Girl by NotThatKindOfGal

All rich teenage girls are obnoxious, petty, dramatic, hurtful and all about themselves... So not true. Well, sometimes.

Bree Litman is not just any rich teenage girl. She is the heiress to her parent's billion empire ranging from everything they invested in. They have invested in sports, cars metal industry, factories, etc. But not only that, they possess so many companies they roll in millions every year that she cannot keep track of whatever they own unless she heard the brand's name which usually has Litman in them.

She does'nt lavish in her wealth, but she didn't abhor it like some love novel cliche princess.

She tolerates it.

But being under such stress and a world filled with 'Green ($)' some part of her died along with the many kidnapping incidents attempted on her and when she was kidnapped in one particular incident that leads to an accident, her feelings died permanently.

Her parents sent her away to a school called Constantine Alistronia High and things started to change under the influence of her five, very handsome, very extraordinary friends.

Is the ice queen going to melt? Or is she always just going to be That Rich Girl...