The Dark Future 🖤

Start from the beginning

THE BABY?!!!

Mikey:-"Oh Takemichi

Mikey:
-"Oh Takemichi... how are you?"

Y/N:
-"Why isn't he sleeping?"

Mikey:
-"He doesn't want..."

Y/N
-"Comme with mommy my babyyy, okay Mikey Takemichi has something to ask you."

...

End of Takemichi's Pov.

Y/N's pov:

Takemichi and Mikey got out of the house and talked about the Toman for half an hour...
But tonight is THE night, Mikey doesn't know what i am about to do. But after that everything will be okay, i hope.

A few hours later...

Mikey sleeps with the baby, i will get dressed and go.
I'll take the car and come in front of the door.
If i fail this, my whole life will be failed.

I enter the building, i prepared this for a long time, i have to do it

I enter the building, i prepared this for a long time, i have to do it. Before it's too late and i lose my best friend.

Hanma calls:
-"You can go now, i hacked the security."
-"Ok, do you have the view on the cameras?"
-"Yes everything is perfect." He said

I get inside the building, i go up the stairs, i have to be careful, if someone notices me it's the end.
The door is here,
I can hear him, this jerk. I've been spying him for weeks, i know that he plans to kill Takemichi and Chifuyu.
That Kisaki.

I break the door with a kick, pointing my gun on the forehead of Kisaki.

Kisaki:
-"You b*tch, always here to mess up my plans!"
-"Why do you always have to take me what's precious to me!!" I said.
-"Ha, but you're coming too late Y/N."

Kisaki:-"Just 4mins too late

Kisaki:
-"Just 4mins too late..."
Y/N:
-"Kisaki you little-

BAM!! 💥

Takemichi:
-"Y/N!!!!!!!! Why did you do that!!!"

Y/N:
-"HE KILLED ONE OF THE GUYS I LOVED THE MOST IN MY LIFE! AFTER TAKING BAJI AND YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN THE NEXT ONE!"

Takemichi:
-"CHIFUYU IS DEAD NOW, YOU CANT REVIVE HIM AND YOU JUST MESSED UP YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY!"

Y/N fell to her knees and cried close to Chifuyu.

Takemichi:
-"They will come, i think the security heard us, if you don't want to hide for the rest of your life or to go to jail just hold my hand."

Y/N:
-"I- are you okay Takemichi? Did that Kisaki gave you something weird to drink."

Takemichi:
-"Quick they're coming!"

I held his hand...

Takemichi's Pov:

-"WOW that future is horrible... can i just have a normal life in ONE future? Is that too much???
I have to avoid Chifuyu's death, so Y/N will not go to prison, Chifuyu will be alive... but most importantly, i have to kill Kisaki. We need a plan."

The next day...

Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Draken, Mikey, Smiley, Angry, Emma... all reunited with Y/N.

Takemichi:
-"Hey guys.." he started to cry.

Emma:
-"Are you okay Takemichi?"

(Takemichi's thought)
Chifuyu is alive, Y/N and Mikey doesn't even know that they will become parents together... how can i keep my calm...

End of Takemichi's pov.

Mikey:
-"What's wrong takemichy?"

Takemichi:
-"I'm okay nevermind haha..."

A normal day started for us, and today, i will visit Kazutora.

To be continued...