24 🔞

His hand grazed through her warm skin as he went deeper but gentle in kissing her. His seductive wet lips roamed all over her neck while she just spread her legs under him. Her body swarmed with warmness and pleasure begun to hit soon. His palm morse immediately against her sensitive part under the panty and she raised her chest in a lacy black bra, temptuous to escape a moan. A ferocious grip her hand does when she moaned beautifully after he sweetly kissed her neck while also following a trail of wet kisses on her shoulders. He removed the remaining undies that she was still wearing, along with himself going completely naked as now that he pressed his palms against hers while dribbling his tongue over her rising yet hardened nipple.

"Fuck!! F-Fuck, Da-Daddy. That feels so good." Her eyes were closed when she breathed unsteadily.

"I know, sweetheart. I know how it feels. You sure did miss me. Didn't you?" His metallic heavy voice vibrated through her skin when he engrossed his mouth around her one breast whereas the other was getting massaged with his big hand. "Fuck, sweetheart! I missed your everything."

"Fuck me, Drew! I want you. I really want you." She went breathless while impatiently yet furiously cupping his slightly sweating face when he also panted a little.

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart." He mumbled in her lips and she quickly crashed her lips with his tempting ones when she tilted her head and circled her arms around his broad nude shoulders whereas he pulled apart and smirked in her heavily breathing face. "Open your legs, sweetheart. I've been waiting desperately to fuck you again." With this being said, he slowly slipped his already twitching throb inside her and she immediately graved her nails into his skin, almost ripping his skin apart when he gently started to thrust initially. "Fuck, babygirl!" He felt her cunt getting tight around him when he supported himself over his arms and collided his balls with her warm clitoris. Her sweet whimpers were giving him even more tightness when he fastened his pace gradually and groaned. "Fuck!"

"Ahh!!" Her thirsty moans went on the edge right when she squinted her eyes tightly while receiving the pain between her legs which soon converted to pure pleasure. Her breaths were fast. Her heart was beating madly. Her body got frailed under him when she screamed a little but so early gritted her teeth while reaching to her first intense orgasm. "Fuc--I'm about to-"

"Hold it in, babygirl! Just few minutes, sweetheart. I'm also about to come." He bursted his length in her to deep limits when he held her shaking thighs open as their stomach swirled with pain and soon then, they both came together when he stroke his releasing ejector and stared the edenly mess that he created himself. "Fuck, princess! You're so hot." He placed a soft peck in between her rapidly breathing breasts and she just stared him lovingly as her hand ran in her curls. "I'll gonna clean you now." His face hovered over hers. "Do you want me to eat you, darling?" She nodded without any second thought and after stealing a kiss from him, she later watched her going down in her weak yet already widely opened legs. Her sweet dripping cunt immediately caught his hooded eyes and he leaned in her private while holding her thighs, just in case if she tries to close them. The moment he pasted his gentle and warm lips upon her vagina, a wave of heat rushed through her whole body as she sunk her head in the pillows and held them tightly while crashing her thin fingers in the soft material as she goes intense when he entered his flesh. Her legs trembled and her belly ached when she screamed and later panted right after. He couldn't detach himself even just a little when she jerked and lifted her hips but forgot one thing that he held her forcefully over the bed, forbidden to let go of her. Her liquid kept on squirting on his face when he flickered his tongue in her curls. "Fuck, babygirl. You're so sweet."

Her shaky whimpers and moans were so pleasant for him when he licked the whole area near her hole while also feeling her fingers ruffling his hair madly at the same time. "Fuck, Daddy. Fuck!"

He cleaned the area with his tongue and later pressed his palm against her warm flower, when he gently placed one last kiss and went for her face. "You're so gorgeous, sweetheart. I fucking love you so much."

His arms pulled her closer to himself when the next minute he held her hand and slipped a beautiful diamond ring in her heart finger, surely leaving her stunned all of a sudden. "Dre-"

"I want you to be mine forever." He looked straight in her amazed orbs when he also pecked her cheeks already flushed with red and smiled while staring her. "This is a gift that I got you from Florida. Will you marry me, Meredith?"

"I'm already yours and you still have to ask, silly?" She playfully arched her brow when she chuckled.

"So, that's a yes?" He widened his eyes in utter surprise.

"Yes." She nodded with the brightest smile ever.

_____________

Tbc