20

He became way more buffed in all the work as his father got to know from Hailey that his son already found a girl for himself since Drew was acting odd near Hailey, when the billionaire was irritated to hell to guess it right about her being a gold-digger afterwards. After facing all of those little conversational conspiracies between the father and son, throughout the day, he now entered his hotel room to find some comfort for himself when still now those things were revolving his mind when his father told him that he has to marry Hailey or else he'll never talk to him.

He landed on his big bouncy mattress, thinking about what his precious girl would be doing at this hour since she told him that they would be having phone-sex tonight. He literally wanted to drain out all those tensions and frustration when his broad chest heaved a heavy sigh and he called her after minutes.

"Hey, sweetheart." He spread himself over the whole bed while smiling frantically whenever he talks with her. "How have you been the whole day, my babygirl?"

"Hey! I thought you won't call." She excitingly plopped over the bed and settled herself comfortably among the pillows when she also waved goodnight to Clara who yawned and waved back. "I was waiting for your call, the whole day."

"Is Clara around, sweetheart?"

"No. She just went to sleep." Meredith replied lowly, while locking the door at the same time when she walked back towards the bed and sat down. "If you're not tired? Can we.."

"Get yourself naked and go under the blanket, babygirl." He ordered in his dangerous tone when his voice got deeper even more. "I'm doing the same."

They both lied their phones down while the call was still ongoing as shuffling of clothes could be heard through the phone when now they both prepared themselves to feel the heat as they both panted by the next moment.

"Now finger yourself, babygirl, and imagine them to be mine. Going through you." Over his command, she slowly went down while grazing her hand through her skin when she soon closed her eyes and slid two of her fingers in her core. A moan that she purposely erupted while moving her beautiful cylindrical fingers in her core as her breathings went higher and her chest begun to raise. "Fuck, babygirl." He too slowly gave initial strokes to his bulge when the pleasure started to fight with his everything as he escaped a heavy manly moan while rising his nude chest after hearing her intensifying breaths through the phone as he kept on stroking his bulge which was getting thicker and tight each passing moment. "Yes, babygirl. Yes! Like that."

He was surely imagining her little sweaty body to be bouncing over himself when curses were also losing sinfully from his tongue.

"Ah!" Her sudden sharp moan made him twitch as all that pleasure washed through himself and he groaned yet with another curse. "Ah! Fuck, daddy! F-Fuck!" Whereas the speed of her fingers became fast and she jerked quite a few times as the masturbating went too intense for her to prevail and she sunk herself among the pillows and blanket when it got way more worse for her, just when she entered one finger in herself. "Fuck, da-daddy!"

"Faster! Babygirl, faster!" His palm was grossing his own length even with a velocity of light when it was tightening to extreme limits and soon after, he released himself when a stride of pure pleasure held him.

Whereas on the other side, he could still hear her speedster moaning going through the phone as her face was buried in the pillow while she was whimpering a little out of that immense heat running all over her sweating and burning body as everything around her became a mess while she was rapidly rubbing her core with her mouth widely opened yet her every single thing was trembling when her phone lied near her head while she was still fingering herself with a thought of him doing that with her. Sweet and delicious moans went through the phone when she also felt her stomach aching and soon than she squirted, feeling warmer even than the fire itself as after another sharp moan that she rolled over and lied breathlessly over the mattress. A long breath composed through the phones as they both held it near their ears when the beating of their hearts were equal, high and intense.

"Fuck, babygirl. It was so amazing." His hoarse vocals rushed through the device when he was still palming himself a little while breathing gradually.

"Ye-Yes, daddy." Her throat was desperate to run down his juices when she bit her lips while spreading her legs open under the blanket that covered her lower part. Her chest raised when she groped her breast and moaned while holding the phone near herself. "I really want you to fuck me again soon, babe."

"Yes, my darling. I'm also craving desperately to take you in my arms, sweetheart. I love you, Meredith."

"I love you too, Drew. I can't wait to see you again soon."

"Patience, babygirl. Patience." He smiled sweetly while drowning his naked heated body under the huge comforter. "Now sleep, sweetheart. It's getting late already and my baby must have rest. No?"

"Yes, babe. I'll go to sleep now. Goodnight, daddy. Love you."

"Goodnight, princess. Love you more." He hung up and smiled widely by the way how they have came this far.

He really didn't expect that since, she was somehow hard for him to understand but all that she needed was some love and comfort, which her previous boyfriend never provided her and after she found him, she gained everything. Whereas she herself couldn't be more grateful for the thing that he got her, cherished her and loved her again though she never wanted to be loved by anyone. She really felt it real with him.

But still one thing was bugging his mind when he went curious over the thought that, if she left her boyfriend for him.

Will she also leave him for another person?

After-all, she was still that same innocent woman to the world and he was a handsome rich personality.

He sighed over the thought when he went to have a warm shower before sleeping and later drifted to dreamland.

__________

Tbc