1.meeting in newyork

So hello everyone 👋
So I have said I will update after my story love will finish but I have changed my plan so now..here is my first chapter...and yaa I am doing little bit changing in profession of characters..

So abhi is bussinman man...
Pragya is working in galaxy company..
Tanu is Ragini’s friend’s daughter...

If you have any confusion you can check my character sketch again 🤗

So let's start the story...
______________________________

The screen opens... there was a huge mansion with the name plate of mehra mansion...if we can peep inside there was a boy playing with a ball in living room... there comes a lady...

Disha: sunny it was so long you are playing... now it's time to study tomorrow is your science test right!!!

 now it's time to study tomorrow is your science test right!!!

Sunny:but mumma why chucks is not taking my studies...he teach very well..and chachi I miss chachi..

Disha: don't worry soon your chachi will come..and again your chucks and chachi will start taking your studies..

Yaa you are right soon sunny’s chachi will come but not old...the new chachi..“says tanu coming near sunny”

“says tanu coming near sunny”

Disha rolls her eyes.

Sunny says angrily: no I don't want new chachi..

Saying he goes from there..disha sees sunny going...she said...

Disha:see even sunny wants only Pragya...

Tanu:but it's not suuny’s life it's Abhi’s..abhi will choose who will become his wife!!

Disha:abhi didn't even allowed you to enter in his room..do you really think he will allow you to enter in his heart!!!

Flashback...

Tanu goes in abhi’s room without knocking...she was about to say something..but abhi holds her arms..and takes her out of his room angrily

Abhi shouts:this was your first and last warning don't you dare to enter in my room again!!