As soon as the hands of clock hit 12 am , his phone rang this irked him as the phone call interrupted his little sukoon session which he gets by seeing love of his life in those pictures and videos from last five years............

But seeing Advik on phone's screen he unwillingly paused the video and answers phone....................

"Anything important Adi...?" he calmly spoke to his nephew.

"Wish you a very happy birthday chachu !" Adi cheerfully wished Sarthak his birthday.

"Thank you bacha!" Sarthak replied in dull voice.

"Where are you chachu ? Everyone is waiting for you here at Malhotra Mansion... !!" excitedly.

"Yeah ! Coming in 30 minutes. " Sarthak replied in dull voice. He resumed the video and saw the complete video.

He swallowed his emotions and blinked his eyes to remove the tears filled with feelings which are threatening him to escape from his eyes anytime.....

Getting up from his seat he moved to projector and caressed the picture of love of his life kissed her forehead in picture.He stood in the same position to feel her around him.......................

After few minutes he switch on the lights and shoving his hands in his pockets he turned his head to have a complete look of room.

The room which is filled with pictures of Sarthak Singhania and Sanjh Sehgal.

SANJH SEHGAL, a 27 year old smart and beautiful girl with powerful intelligence and convictions. Those big brown eyes are beautiful because they are filled with kindness and intelligence.

Her strength in the face of obstacles is commendable. Her creativity and artistic ability blow everyone around her away. In short, she is a girl with intelligent brain and kind heart.

Sanjh Sehgal is the love of Sarthak Singhania. The same girl whom he was catching to apply cake in the video is love of his life, the same girl whom he is looking for from last five years, the same girl for whom he filed a missing complaint with police.

He walked to a table nearby.... took out a scarf from drawer. He caressed the scarf... inhaled it's scent.... bringing it closer to his lips he kissed it and hugged close to his chest for few minutes........

This scarf of Sanjh has been a medicine for him to stay strong.... to never give up on his love.... to have trust on their selfless love... for his emotional breakdowns throughout the past five years.

He took a deep breath.... placed that scarf back in the drawer and walked out of the room not before caressing the last picture at the entrance ............

With heavy heart he locked the door and left the room where he used to come when he miss his Sanjh after they parted their ways...................

And today is his birthday and her memories are shaking his soul more than normal days..............

Stepping out from the main gate of bungalow he turns to be an arrogant , stubborn and aggressive Sarthak Singhania........ the side of his personality which he is showing most from last five years after getting separated from his love.... His Sanjh.

He drove back to his home with his mind and heart completely lost in her thoughts..... lost in her memories..............

Reaching home he parked his car and entered inside. It was dark outside and inside as well. He thought he got late. He silently thanked his stars that he need not to face anyone at least at this time when he has explosion of his emotions and he thought to reverse the car and go back to his own mansion. He get back in his car and about to drove back when he gave second thought to check on everyone that why all the lights are off because it's not common in Malhotra mansion to switch off all the lights. Even if it's midnight there are few lights which remained switch on.