Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Explicit.

----

Christine stood at the foot of the bed, gazing down at the naked woman lying before her. She wanted to savour this moment, the magnitude akin to diving off John's yacht into the sparkling blue Maui seas—a feeling so exhilarating and freeing it set Christine's soul on fire. A warm breeze floated through the open window, and the room was lit by Christine's bedside lamp, which gave off a warm, inviting glow that was almost as inviting as the woman in front of her. Slowly, she climbed onto the bed and crawled over Stevie's body, exhaling blissfully at the feel of graceful fingertips skirting over her bare outer thighs. Her hair fell around Stevie's face like a veil, the scent of their shampoos mixing together in an arousing blend of vanilla and gardenia. And when Christine finally captured Stevie's lips in an erotic kiss, their tongues immediately remembered their sensual dance from all those years ago.

Christine gently brushed her fingers over Stevie's cheek before trailing them down her arm. She intertwined her hand with Stevie's, dragging her mouth away for a split second to look at her doe-eyed lover with an intensity that could light a thousand stars in a dark, stormy sky. She pecked Stevie's lips again, before moving her mouth downwards to suck on her neck. She heard Stevie gasp in delight, and Christine slowly unlocked their hands to caress and squeeze Stevie's breast. Christine lightly traced over ther scars, before tweaking her left nipple. Stevie let out a breathless moan and Christine kissed her again, grabbing Stevie's hand and placing it on her hip as their mouths worked over one other's passionately.

"Sit up for me," Stevie whispered in between kisses. "I wanna see you."

The willowy woman bit her lip and slowly sat up, pushing her toned shoulders back so Stevie could get a full view of her breasts. She rolled her hips against Stevie's silken thigh, groaning at the friction and the sight of Stevie pinching her nipple while she gazed up at her tanned, lithe frame. Stevie grasped Christine's taut ass as she bent down to take Stevie's already erect nipple in her mouth. She sucked on the pink peak, her core pulsing when Stevie shuddered beneath her. She performed the same treatment on Stevie's right breast, while Stevie dug her nails into Christine's ass tighter and gave it a light slap. Christine moaned and sucked harder, letting her hand venture down to the treasure between Stevie's thighs.

"Mmm, Christine, I-I'm so wet," Stevie managed to choke out as Christine let go of her breast with a soft pop.

Christine nuzzled her nose up Stevie's neck to join their lips in a heated kiss as she coated her fingers in Stevie's warm juices. She watched Stevie's mouth release a prolonged ahh...her eyes fluttering closed when Christine rubbed her clit in a circular motion. Christine replaced her middle finger with her thumb, and moved her hand towards Stevie's slick opening. She probed it tentatively, before slowly entering the petite woman with her index finger, all the while gauging Stevie's face for any signs of discomfort. There were none. Stevie's legs opened wider and she tangled her hands in Christine's flaxen hair, thrusting her lower body in time to Christine's practiced rhythm.

The velvety texture of Stevie's warm and wet core was simply divine—and immediately addictive. Christine slipped in her middle finger and found her g-spot, stroking the spongy flesh while Stevie whimpered beneath her. Christine began rolling her hips in tandem to Stevie's own wanton movements. She reached up to kiss her hard before murmuring:

"I'm going to taste you now."

Stevie moaned in ecstasy and pushed her downward, allowing Christine to explore the beautiful changes in Stevie's body with her tongue: the silvery stretch marks over her stomach looked like streams in an enchanted forest, and the freckles sprinkled over her celestial skin were like angel dust ...Stevie was Christine's Aphrodite to ravish and make love to forever.