𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

"So, who is this, (name)?" Koushi asked. Looking suspiciously at Hanma who look like he did not give a fuck.

"He's no one..." I replied as I started to mix the ingredients. I took a pan and poured it in there before putting it in the oven.

"I'm her boyfriend." he said smirking. Looking at the reactions of the team. They glared dagger at him as he just chuckled and lifted his arms as if surrendering. "Chill, I was just playin'"

"Yeah riiigghhttt.." Koushi never left his gaze from the bleached hair who was smoking for the 4th time.

I looked at them and noticed Noya staring at him. Looking at Hanmas hair and to his. It made me chuckle realizing they had the same style.

"Hey Noya! You have the same style!!" Tanaka said out loud and laughed. I too laughed.

I walked towards Hanma who noticed me and smiled. He took my hands and pulled me closer to him. He sat down in one of the tables, wrapping his arms around, snuggling his face at on the crook of my neck. I was confused as to why he did that but it was fine.

Pushing him a little bit for him to look at me annoyed, annoyed that I pushed him disturbing his little rest. I just sent him a smile and reached for his hair.

Smirking as I finally touched his hair, I ruffled it making it fall down. And boi was he hot!

With that half lidded eye open, damn, and he still had the cigar hanging from his lips. Then I felt his arms tightened its grip from my waist, his right arms left my waist and took his cigar away from his lips and blew the smoke into my face scrunched my nose. I looked at his eyes as he leaned closer until our lips was just inches away.

Why the fuck is he doing this?! In front of my friends too! Is he showing off??

"Oop- stop right there!!"

Someone suddenly yelled and slid his hands in between our lips. Hanma clicked his tonue in pure annoyance as he loosen his grip but still had his arms wrapped around me. He then glared at the person who ruined his fun time.

I looked at the person who stopped us was the raven bed-haired Captain I saw earlier. He also glared at Hanma for some reason that I don't know.

"What do you think you're doing to my girlfriend?" he blurted out making me shock and Hanma scoffed. Kuroo looked at him confused.

He pulled me away from Hanma's arms and to his. I just chuckled that he misunderstood the situation. Maybe he thought Hanma was harassing me which was not. Its just how he expresses how bored he was and wants to do something.

"Calm down Kuroo." I calmly said and I removed his arms around my waist.

"What? He was trying to kiss you!!" he blurted. I chuckled and looked at him then to Hanma who has his cigar back in between his lips.