𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

[ Memory ]

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)’s Pov*

"ARE YOU SURE?" Shimizu asked looking at the twins who insisted on going back.

“Yes, we will be fine.” Smiley said with the usual smile on his, ya’know, smiley face. Angry nodded.

“No.” I stated looking at them who flinch which I only noticed.

“You are staying here for the night, I’ll tell Mikey about this so he doesn’t worry.” I said the first part sternly. They just both nodded knowing they can’t change my mind.

Walking to the guest room where I’ll be sleeping from now on. Unfortunately, there is only one guest room, which means the three of us has to share.

It’s not like I have a problem with it, since I sleep with the gang mostly and I trust them, fully. There was no malice around us, it’s just what people think and see. 

“It’s fine sis, I trust them.” I smiled at my sister who looked troubled about me having two boys in my room. Nonetheless she nodded and bid me goodnight and a hug. Oh how I missed her hugs.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” she waved goodbye and went inside her room. I waved her goodbye too.

I looked inside my room and- man~ was it pretty~

All the things was in the right place, everything was shiny and sparkly. My mouth hung open as I opened the closet. There was a bunch of clothes that fits my style.

I pulled out two oversized black and white t-shirt and a pair of matching pants, I then threw it to the twins who was sitting on the bed looking at me. They then took off their gang uniform and was about to put the shirt on but then i stopped them.

“What?” Angry said glaring at me, more like a soft glare.

“Go take a shower first!” I stated handing them a pink and blue towel and shoved them inside the bathroom.

Closing the door and walked up to my king sized bed before laying my back on it. A sigh escaped my lips.

I took my phone and sent a message to Mikey that the twins will be sleeping here for today cause its too dangerous if the two of them went back. What might happen? Mikey would worry and declare war on whoever gang that hurt his friends.

Laughing at that one memory when I first them...

.

.

It was the first day of school and it was very unlucky of me to run into some gang fight. I tried to ignore it but then this one dude thought I was an enemy and attempted to beat me up up then I beat him to it. Some of them just stared at me and I was like “What?” then with that, they all got pissed at me for beating a member of their gang, and me being a girl. They then launched at me as I just stood there with an unnoticed smirk.