season 2 cast

be sure to check out the cast page following this one as well! hey guys, i know it sucks, but because i only wanna write characters whose admins are still active with the fic, i will not be moving forward with anyone who did not comment. ( if you missed the deadline, give me a DM and we'll get it rectified. ) we will say goodbye to those characters in the next chapter, and you won't see them again anymore. ( i may still hold a graduation for the seniors, we'll just have to see! )

what that means for those of you who remain is that you will now need to rework your possible love interests with who we have available. ( or you can choose to not have one at all, since that's only about 14 people right now, one of which i'm still unsure of the admin's decision on. ) so i would like for you guys to resubmit your character relations here. you can talk about how they felt initially and how they feel now, or just use the one you already had. the most important thing though is getting the new potential love interests done. ( but if your original li is still around then you can just comment at the end of the relation: i'm keeping my original potential li. ) elijah and calla are NOT available as love interests.

ALSO i know it won't add up given how the last act was written, but since so many characters aren't returning, i made the executive decision to age all characters down so that they're all freshman now instead of varying ages. this will put less stress on me mentally, and keep us from losing more characters due to a graduation.

and finally, i did post a note saying that i may fill some of the now empty spots, so if i get a few forms i will update this page!

" THE ADULTS "

—JANE HOLLAND
( Beyoncé )
"I wanna make a difference with these kids."

" THE CREW "

" THE CREW "

—EMMA JONES
( Laura Harrier )
"This is not a good idea, Aunt Jane!"

—EMMA JONES( Laura Harrier )"This is not a good idea, Aunt Jane!"