8.

Her.

Sometimes what's meant to be finds its way to you. Sometimes a beautiful secret turns into something so sacred, so special, so valuable, so irreplaceable that everyday you fear somebody might steal your happiness and give you hell instead. 

That fright should be keeping me alarmed, but all I know is tranquility, that I love and am loved in return, that I am complete, that I am safe and protected, all because fo him. 

Time flew by and it is November 10th now. 

Days pass by in four walls of campus and once night sky evolves the world, we relish in our cosy nest that is far from the eyes, keeps us snug and safe. It is only us once the door of our beautiful, comfortable apartment closes: just his embrace, just his kisses, just his voice, just his presence, just his fragrance, just his smile, just his dimples, just his love and care for me.

My clothes are a foreign thing for me, all I know is that his too enormous for me clothes are my safe heaven and little pleasure that I love to savour. Gloomy, rainy, cold days feel like beams of sunlight and joy because I wake up in his loving arms, kiss his plump lips good morning and hold my love close for as long as time allows. 

Secrets are meant to be kept hidden and that's what fate kindly does for us. It gives us privacy and hides us from the world. 

All too familiar route to the most snug corner of the world ended is some 25 minutes. I eagerly took my bag and locked the car, dashing to the apartment, grinning when special someone met me as soon as I opened the door. 

"I missed you so much, ma princesse."- breathed against my lips Adriano, scooping me in his strong, muscular arms as my legs wrapped around his lean waist and arms snuck around his neck, hands tangled in his voluminous, shiny, pitch black hair. 

"I missed you very much, mon amour."- I said softly, closing the tiny space between our lips, smiling in joy, knowing that he is all mine for the weekend. 

We quickly went upstairs to shower and change before relishing in our sacred paradise. I let him go first as I have to sort my bag out. 

The two of us settled here 2 weeks ago. We are still getting used to the place, but it is already so homely and mellow to us: our mixed scents linger in the air; little things of ours scattered around; framed pictures of us smiling, cuddling, dancing and kissing in the right corners of the apartment; sheets that always so strong of my beloved man. This is place that I call home, not my penthouse, not some huge mansion where I grew up. 

This right here is my home, where I am the safest and the happiest, where I am loved so so so unconditionally, truly, madly and devotedly. 

In a moment Adriano was out, wearing grey sweatpants and white T-shirt that puts his sinewy torso on utmost display. Velvety, voluminous, lustrous hair is so messy and curly as it is damp, looking so appealing and cute. His scent of patchouli, bergamot mixed with chocolate is as strong, alluring, soothing and tantalising as ever. 

"Peach tea with almond biscuits, la mia piccola pesca?"- asked lovingly my boyfriend, smiling dreamily at me, and I smiled brightly, adoring this nickname with all my heart. 

"Sì, per favore."- I chirped contentedly, giggling when he kissed me fondly, smiling more. 

He has been teaching me Italian and I have fairly good knowledge by now, though, I still do not get what he means when he says more complex sentences. Nevertheless, we have time and no need to rush. We are just enjoying a bonus bonding activity. 

I showered, going for full set of care, did my regiments and wore pretty undergarments, grinning once I slipped in his white sweater, gathering excess of long sleeves in my palms. I towel-dried my hair once more before heading to my love, who is already waiting for me in bed.