When charlie catches you cutting ⚠️

( ⚠️ warning there is obviously self harm in this chapter if you're uncomfortable with this chapter you can skip ⚠️.) aka: long chapter, only Charlie

Who should I do next

Alastor

Angel dust

Vaggie

Husk

Cherry bomb

Nifty

Charlie

She could not believe what she was seeing, of course she has seen this in hell before but.... This was YOU.... That is completely different from a regular person in hell and she takes it personal when it's with you.

( warning ⚠️)

Now Here she stands seeing you in the bathroom cutting yourself over and over again with the razor blade as Charlie is Still wide-eyed at the door frame of shocked and worried for you. She then quickly got out of her trance and quickly took the blade out of your hands at lightning speed and pushed you back a little that made you surprised because you did not know she was there in the first place. Charlie observe the razor blade that was stained with blood then looked at your hands and wrist that had little tiny cuts on them.
Charlie then said nothing as she walked the cabinet to get the first aid kit as well as throw the blade harshly in the trash which made you scared because usually she's happy but now she's just emotionless and angry. She then got out The first aid and push you lightly on the toilet Seat which you obeyed and sat down. Charlie still said nothing as she now was cleaning your Wounds and not even looking at you which you held your head down in shame and regret as she kept cleaning your wounds.

~💧~
Your head immediately look up to see a tears  on your hands as Charlie start a sniffle
" why just why! Are you doing this to your self! Am I ....that....bad of...a....girlfriend..." Charlie said as she was now fully hugging you and cry on your shoulder. You were in shock why would she think, she did this. You then started to cry and hold Charlie tighten

" no no! Charlie you didn't do this! It was some thing in the past It was never you" You said as you cried more. Out of nowhere Charlie grabbed your face and made you look up at her as she was was now looking down at you with a stern look

" ...y/n l/n ...... you are the light of my life in this literal hellhole we Live in. You are my queen/king/angel in this world. I know we have only been together for a 2 month now but I think love you! You are the most Beautiful/handsome/ wonderful person in the world no matter what everyone else says. I will always be on your Side no matter what the situation is or even as simple as a argument I love you and I always will!" Charlie said as she then looked at you the whole time with love in her eyes.

Now it was your turn to cry but, not out of sadness but out of happinesses you have not felt like this in a ....long time....