You two make out 😘and get caught 😟

Charlie
You and Charlie were kissing in her room after a long day. Then all the sudden a big boom and the door fall you and Charlie stoped and looked to see nifty. Nifty was shocked " I will just go " nifty said embarrass with a deep blush leaving. Let's just say  you and Charlie would we red every time you go to see each other.

Vaggie
You and Vaggie were kissing in the lobby of the hotel because no one was going to be there to day. Anyway all the sudden you guys heard a gap and then a wolf whistle, you and Vaggie stop immediately and turn quickly around to find angel dust holding a camera towards you too and said " I hope you two like the new picture " angel said smirking. Let's just say Vaggie was chasing angel for a long time.

Angel dust
You and angel dust were hardcore kissing in his room when he came home from " work". You two heard someone yell from the other side of the door " hey! Can you too stop making so much noise I am trying to sleep! It is one in the morning! " the person said and then walk away " well shit " angel said pulling away from you " yeah let's just go to bed for know " you said lying in the bed, angel sighed " ok babe" angel said cuddling you to sleep.

Alastor
You and Alastor were just lightly kissing each other..... that kind of turn into a making out. Anyways you two were kissing in his office lovingly, then all the sudden the door burst open and a voice said " Alastor are you almost done with th- " the person voice said unable to get the full settings in from shock. You two quickly moves  your headed to the door and see Vaggie at the door during wide-eyed and jaw to the floor " you know what I am done " Vaggie said now coming out of her trance and went back in to the lobby calmly, you and Alastor looked at each other " well! that was entertaining" Alastor said looking at you a soft look as you guys went back to whatever you guys are doing.

Husk
You and husk were drinking in the lobby having a good time together talking about nothing and everything all at the same time as the hours went on.
~~~~~~ ~~~~~6 drinks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and husk are now making out because of all the drinks that you guys had. You two were mining your own Business, the hotel lobby doors slammed open and a voice came through " my dear Husker how are you doing toda-" The person said before stoping in shock. You and husk looked at the person wide eyed and see...... Alastor!!, the radio demon started to do a radio screech and said " Husker you better run " Alastor said as his eyes turn into Radio Diles, let's just said they have been on bad terms for a little while and now every time husk went near you when Alastor was in the same room he saids " Husker you better stay away from my sister or else!.

Nifty
No not the baby (🥺)

Cherry bomb
You and cherry were making out in a middle of a truff war." hey assholes we are in a middle of a war right now you two can do that later" angel said.