Happy 4th of july! 🤍❤️💙🥳

Happy 4th of july! My little Warriors! I am so happy that we made it though the year already!. I hope everyone will happy 4th of July and stay safe.

Also thank you all so much for this support on this book and others 🥰. I love all of you guys that have stick by me and my Bad grammar😢😅. I really appreciate you all and your time to actually read my books.

Anyway that was enough of my ranting about how awesome you guys are🤩 I again hope everyone stays safe and have fun. Also say bye guys⬇️

Charlie: "I hope you guys stay safe bye! " ( she said with starry eyes 🤩)

Vaggie: "bye... I guess.. " ( she said with a smile)

Angel dust: ......"Wait what am I supposed to say?" ( angel said confused and looking at author) auther: ~sigh~ " you are supposed to said bye I hope everyone is having a great time today" ( said looking so over it 😤) angel: "oh well sh*t bye I guess 😘✌️" ( angel said getting a bottle of alcohol and running into the back of the my yard and celebrating with Charlie and vaggie with sparklers)

Alastor: " hello lady's and gentlemen!, I hope you're all having a fantastic 4th of July " ( alastor said as he nervously smiled and holding a sparkler verrryy far from him)

Husk: " ....." ( auther: he is all ready black out drunk but I but he will wish you a happy 4th of July as well) husk: ~ uuuhhhhhgggg~ shut up! with those f*ucking!  fireworks I have a massive headache!" ( auther: 🥲)

Cherry bomb:" have a awesome Fourth of July my dude's" ( cherry said as she smiled and has a thumbs up 👍)

Nifty: " bye bye" ( nifty said as she zoomed into the backyard where everyone else's and put out a smoke bomb.  Auther: "well.... The Neighbors is going to be pissed about this one")

Again I hope everyone has a good time, it is actually 12:18 right now where I am and I was so distracted with everything else  I did I forgot to make this chapter ( sorry) I hope all of you are doing well and great times ahead and

Bye 👋!!