CHAPTER 4: Cattus

Biar Semua Tahu, Ini Dunia Baru
(Let everyone know, it's a brave new world)

Sama-sama Kita Tentang Sampai Menang
(Let's fight for it together and win)

Kuasa Ini, Kita Mencari, Satu Galaksi
(Seeking this power, across the galaxy)

Kuasa Ini, Jadi Realiti
(This is our reality)

Lepaskan Kuasamu, Mereke Akan Tahu
(Unleash the power inside, and let them see)

Ini Dunia Kau Dan Aku
(This world that belongs to you and me)

Melayang Kita Lawan, Bayangmu Jadi Awan
(In battles we soar, with clouds in our wake)

Yes, We Are The Only One........

BOBOIBOY GALAXY!!!
__________

.

.

.

.

" *Sigh*It's been two days since we start searching for this Power Sphera but still no results "

The elemental user sighs cheerlessly, disappointment clear reflacted in the water his hand holds.

Gopal being his bestest friend tries to ease his worry while munching some food.

" It's not our fault, though. Each time we managed to track it down, it suddenly went poofed! "

(Y/N) nods at the remark. Then, Ying adds.

" I agree, poor Ochobot. He's losing lots of energy from using his Teleportation Power "

But seeing that nothing changes the boy's mood, Yaya decides to give some encouragement to him.

" Don't worry guys, we just have to be patient. I'm sure we'll complete the task, after all this is our first mission "

" Exactly! That's why we have to make a good impression, because this is our first mission " Exclaims the lad in frustration.

*Rustle*

" What is that? "

They look around that area for the source of the interruption, although only rocks and stones occupied the arid land, Gopal is already hiding behind his friend in fright.

" Umm, guys? "

The teenagers simultaneously turn to the (H/C)-haired girl before following her finger to a prickly plant that suddenly appears out of nowhere.

" Huh? Since when there's a cactus over there? "

The cactus starts shifting around which without doubt is scaring the fish out of the molecule manipulator, but once they see the look on the other side, all guard swiftly fade from their faces.