Chapter 7

I woke up to the sound of breathing. I opened my eyes to see I was laying on a body, I then looked up to see Elijah sleeping peacfully, he looked so perfect, the way his hands were wrapped around me afraid that I may just slip away, the way our legs were tangled together, the way he smiled in his sleep.

"You're staring" I heard him say.

"I'm gazing" I reply.

"You are perfect" he finished and I couldn't help the big smile plastered on my face, I was taking everything considerably well considering I am now a vampire.

"No I'm not" I said.

"Yes you are Alex you are completely beautiful and I love you" he said to me with his eyes now wide open.

I lifted my hand up to grab his cheek, I rose up from his chest to connect my lips with his, he then grabbed the back of my head to deepen the kiss, I smiled and I could feel his smile also, he tried to slide his tongue in my mouth but I denied him. However he had other ideas and bit my tongue which made me gasp, with this Elijah found his chance and slipped his tongue in he started to explore and things started to get heated from there until he stopped.

"Alex I don't want to go too far, not yet, let us get you under control with all of the emotions and the thirst, I will help you."

"Okay" I said kissing his perfectly plump lips before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get changed.

A few minutes passed and I finished, I walked into the room to see Elijah with just a shirt on and gosh he looked hot, I couldn't help but stare.

"You're not really helping with this keeping me under control thing when you look like that" I stated.

"Well I am sorry, I shall change quicker then" he replied.

"No, no you don't have to take your time" I said admiring his perfect muscular body.

"But I thought you sai-" he said before I cut in.

"Yeah it doesn't matter what I said"

He finished putting his shirt on along with his tie and jacket, once he was finished he held out his hand in which I placed mine within. We walked downstairs to see all the Mikaelson's apart from Finn and Esther of course in the living room.

"Alex are you okay, how is everything, did Elijah explain everything, I'm so sorry what happened to you" Rebekah said so fast that If I didn't have vampire hearing I probably wouldn't have been able to catch on.

"Woah Bekah I'm fine" I said.

"I'm sorry Alex, I'll kill her if I see her" Kol said walking up to me and hugging me, I found it odd because he was the bad boy of the family and he didn't care but I found myself enjoying the hug and not wanting to let go, I also felt this shock go through my arm, weird right it must be this heightened emotion.

~ELIJAH'S POV~

Kol walked up to her and hugged her, I didn't think anything of it at that moment but he didn't let go of her and from what it looked like they looked so content, I know Alex said that she loved me, but I have this seed of doubt in the back of my head that she loves Kol. I feel like what is happening is Tatiana all over again, but I love her and I don't want anything to ruin that, I know that I cannot stop what she feels but I just want to be happy with the girl I love.

~ALEX'S POV~

I needed this hug, wait stop you're with Elijah, I ended the hug and stood next to Elijah intertwining our hands, I looked up to him and smiled but I noticed a small frown on his perfect little face.

"Shall we get going Alex?" He pushed.

"Er yeah sure, let's go" I replied.

I looked back at Kol to see him giving me his famous wink, it didn't last very long but he does look very hot today, he does all the time, wait what no stop it, grrrrr.

***

"Okay this will still be difficult on you but you're getting there and I am going to be there every step of the way." Elijah told me.

"Thank you, lijah, I know you will." I replied turning around and pecking him on the lips. However once I pulled away he pulled me back in and deepened the kiss, I wasn't complaining but earlier he said, nope I'm not gonna ruin the moment. I sped him to a tree and kissed him harder if that was even possible, but he suddenly spun us around so I had my back against the tree.

"Jump" I heard him say breathless, so I did, my legs were now wrapped around his waist whilst my hands were scrunching up his hair. I couldn't take it anymore so I ripped off his shirt and threw it some place else. He did the same with mine until we were left with only our under garments.

***

"I love you Alex, so much" he said between kisses.

"I love you too" I replied breathless.

***

We were sprawled about on the forest floor, a little underdressed, but I loved it. Me and Elijah finally did it and it was amazing, he is amazing and with the heightened emotion it just made everything 10 times better.

I love this man more than anything and he's mine.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

I am sooooooooooooo super sorry for not updating I have been super busy with everything going on, I'm going to Belgium on Friday and yesterday I went to comic con ahhh it was amazing, ah I'm such a nerd, but I don't care hahaha.

I know this was a very small chapter and I apologize,anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter, please vote and comment if you so please and if you have any questions about anything or you wanted to know anything please ask.

I cannot believe that I have 1.67k views ahhhh it's so amazing, I love you guys so much for reading this and being patient. :3 ^_^ xxxxx