"Enough." Lauren dismissed, rubbing her temples.

"We don't have time to argue, rather we'll investigate both parts of town." Lauren said.

"But there's just four of us detective, and you said we are divided based on different scales." Brad said.

"We are, but that doesn't necessarily mean we lack the other attributes." Lauren said.

"I like your thinking Detective." Brad agreed.

"Just tell her you like her, get straight to the point." Shawn teased.

"Shut up." Brad hissed.

"We'll meet here at 7 pm sharp tonight, wear casual yet comfy attires." Lauren instructed, while the cops nodded.

"Have you all finished lunch?" Lauren asked, while the three nodded.

"Dismissed." Lauren said.

Both guys went out the office, talking about attires while Camila followed behind them. Lauren on the other hand looked at the files on her desktop, sorting every case and placing it on different folders.

"Laurenza!" Normani sang in a teasing manner, entering Lauren's office.

"Yeah?" Lauren asked.

"Guess who's coming to check on us." Normani asked, while Lauren rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"You're no fun." Normani frowned.

"Austin and Ally." Normani grinned.

"Ross Lynch and Laura Marano?" Lauren asked, while Normani glared at her.

"I can't deal with your stupidity right now." Normani stated, walking out the office while Lauren confused.

"I was just asking." The raven mumbled.

-

"Detective Chanelle!" Dinah smiled, greeting Lauren who got out of the Police station. Lauren raised her brow, while Dinah frowned.

"No?" Dinah asked, while Lauren nodded.

"Where are we going again?" Lauren asked, looking at Normani who was walking to her car.

"Meeting Ross Lynch and Laure Marano." Normani scoffed.

"I was just asking." Lauren glared.

"And I was answering." Normani stated, while Lauren growled lowly.

"Get in Officer Hansen." Normani said.

"What?" Normani asked, while Lauren squinted her eyes at Normani.

"Say Officer Hansen, is Normani cute?" Lauren asked.

"Very, Detective." Dinah smiled happily.

"You're bribing this kid." Lauren squinted her eyes at the Creole.

"You do realize she's just 360 days younger than you." Normani chuckled while Lauren scoffed.

"Wow, birthday stage already." Lauren smirked, earning a slap on the arm.

"I have to take her with me, she's my assigned partner." Normani said.

"If Sir Levi finds out I-"

"Hey!" Normani yelled, when almost yeeted herself out the car, running back towards the station.

"Where is she heading off to?" Dinah asked.

"I don't even kno-Oh." Normani smirked, seeing Camila with Lauren.