I - Came To Get Arrested

It was another busy night in Miami. The engine exhaust sounded, as the footsteps grew louder. A small wave of crowd formed, while people walked back and forth. Others were running hurriedly, while some of them were walking quickly.

The announcement echoed inside the little station, saying that the trip for the day was done. A few people were excited to go home, walking, and even running as fast as they can to arrive early. As the crowd slowly disappeared, there was a woman of 25 years walking in a slow pace.

She examined the walls of the station, walking from side to side. Her eyes caught a small duffle bag, thrown in a certain part of the station. Just as she bent down and examined the tin can, shaking in the process, she heard voices.

"Freeze!" The woman turned to her side to see two dressed cops, holding guns and pointing it at her. She looked at her, not saying a word.

Both cops looked at her every move, making sure she's not about to make any sudden movements.

"You thought you're too sly huh?" The taller cop mumbled. The woman raised her eyebrow, looking at the cop.

"You have the right to remain silent." The shorter one said. To their surprise, the woman picked up the rest of the tin cans on the duffle bag and walked off.

"I said freeze!" The taller cop yelled.

"Shut up will you?" The woman finally spoke up, disregarding the fact that she was being followed.

"Why you loudmouth! you have no rights to speak to me like that!"

"Couldn't you be any louder?" The woman responded, walking off.

Bang

In any cases, or well in normal cases, the civilians would've ran off or surrendered. But she was different, she was Lauren Jauregui.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." The raven mumbled when the tin can she was holding was shot out of her hands.

"One more movement and I'll shoot you."

"Officer Mendes." The other cop warned.

"She's challenging me Officer Cabello." The guy said.

"You're not supposed to shoot, nor threat any civilian." Lauren said, facing the cops.

"You weren't supposed to talk to me like that, you good for nothing vandalizing shit." He hissed.The raven let out a scoff and a raised eyebrow.

"Shawn." Officer Cabello warned once more.

"Do you even know me?" Lauren asked.

"Oh you bet I do." Shawn smirked, walking towards Lauren with Camila beside him.

"You're coming with me loudmouth." He said before her held Lauren by the arm.

"Let me go."

"Not a chance." Shawn shook his head.

"Seriously?" Lauren cursed when the other cop held her.

-----

"Dumb." Lauren mumbled once she was brought to the police station.

"Shut up." Shawn mumbled, trying to calm his anger.

"Who's that?" One tall Police woman asked the shorter one.

"One of the vandalizing civilians."

"Damn, Camila Cabello's on a role tonight!" The taller one said.

"Dinah." Camila replied, shaking her head.

"Why on earth are you taking me towards a cell when you haven't even proven I'm guilty?" The raven asked.