I Purple You

Jungkook POV

I stood in front of his bed.

I love you, and I really enjoyed your company you really were a true companion of mine I am sorry I couldn't get to tell you that.

I hope you are resting as happily as you made me.

I set down the bouquet of purple Tumbelina Petunias down as I read his gravestone.

It wasn't anything special just his full name and his birth and death date.

He deserves so much more than that.

So I took out the plaque I made placing it on the gravestone.

''That's better''

I smiled because that's all I could do was smile and not let the ocean in my eyes ripple out of control again.

I bowed and stood up taking a deep breath the smell of the Petunias filled the air. I stepped back from his grave the softest of smiles.

''I guess I won't be getting that hug now right?''

A broken symphony that no longer had the essence of a laugh but more that of a cry left my mouth. A single tear fell from my eyes.

Just them the cold air picked up also as if comforting me taking my tears with it in the wind.

I smiled knowingly as I walked away from his grave before stoping turning back and gave the biggest bunny smile I could muster.

''My  Beautiful Memory, I purple you.''

 Kim Taehyung 

December 30, 1995 - July 5, 2018

''He was wise and a souce of comfort for many and he still owes me a hug''

Jeon Jungkook's Truth Untold