Nathan

"I'm a warrior! My power will be known!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Name: NathanAge: 17Reason of arrival: Fell off a mountain

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Name: Nathan
Age: 17
Reason of arrival: Fell off a mountain

Nathan is a guy that has always had the feeling that he's powerful, and that guided him to becoming who he now is. He is a child of Darkness that has done a good job controling his powers thanks to his master, Demille. Even though Nathan got kidnapped by such king for his own plans and objectives, he felt comfortable around him and even saw him like a father. A part of his soul always said the opposite, that he was in danger around him and that he would regret it if he didn't try to escape. However, he never really paid attention to it.

Nathan learned from the best when it comes to manipulating. He knows how to make other people trust him to then betray them, which is something a few fear him for. Putting that aside, he is a pretty humble guy considering the power he has. He doesn't like showing off that he is superior others, even though he knows deep inside that he's on another level. He is a guy that commits to something with body and soul until it is done, and that is one of the few things Demille likes him for.

Before his arrival, he was playing with some friends near the edge of a mountain they had climbed. They were all being really careless, but they didn't think about it until Nathan slipped with a rock and fell of the mountain. He fell and fell for hundreds of meters, finally crashing to the ground and losing his life immediately from the impact. His friends didn't even try to help him, for they ran away from the mountain terrified that they would suffer the same fate if they stayed there for longer. His corpse became one with nature, and the dirt and roots around his body covered him to become a beautiful tree that no one has never seen since it's pretty well hidden.