Chapter 3 - Rose Fannett

Don't forget to comment and leave your star :)

The Guild is an organization that runs the Familia within Orario and provides services to adventurers.

The Guild succeeded a group of people who fought the monsters in the dungeon without the Grace of God.

The Guild's main building is called the Pantheon. It is a large space with counters for adventurers to talk to their advisors and also has a trading area. There are also small meeting boxes where adventurers can talk one-on-one with their advisor without anyone hearing them. In addition, there is a library area.

The main goal of the Guild is to manage the monstrous threat created in the dungeon. In addition, the Guild purchases magic stones, drop loot and maps created by adventurers in the dungeon. The Guild also provides weapons and armor for new adventurers who are just starting out.

Guild staff also take on the role of advisors to adventurers, often suggesting how deep an adventurer should go in a dungeon according to their level and skills, as well as warning them about any special dangers of certain floors and how to prepare against them. A staff member can be responsible for one or more adventurers.

The Guild also has several branches outside of Orario, one of which is in Melen . The Melen branch oversees the port and controls the various trade goods coming in and out of Orario.

Every day several adventurers come to the Guild wanting to trade monster stones for Valis, and some come to register to become adventurers. The busiest time in the Guild is undoubtedly in the afternoon, as most adventurers are beginners and cannot spend much time inside the Dungeon.

The morning period is usually calm and without many problems.

Inside the Guild, a woman with long red hair and yellow eyes was in the reception area, taking care of the paperwork. There was a pair of wolf's ears of the same color as her hair on her head.

She is Rose Fannett, a woman of the Werewolf race and also an employee of the Guild. She was wearing the Guild uniform.

The standard Guild uniform is a set of black vest and pants with a long-sleeved white collared shirt underneath and a gray butterfly tie. The only distinguishing feature between the two genders is having black and brown boots for men and black shoes for women. Both male and female Guild staff are required to wear this uniform in the Guild.

Rose was also taking care of the work of two people. Because of some urgent matters, her co-workers Eina and Misha would only show up for work in the middle of the afternoon, leaving all their work until then to her, which made her quite angry. Even if it was for urgent matters, it is strange that both of them are not available at the moment.

She is not very angry with Eina, as the half-elf usually takes care of most of the paperwork, even hers sometimes. The biggest problem and reason for her anger was Misha. That lazy human always tries to get away from her work, leaving her paperwork to Eina most of the time. For that reason, she didn't doubt that Misha had come up with some convincing excuse just to not go to work at that time, since initially it was Misha who was going to take care of Eina's part of the work.

And if that was indeed the case, she vowed that Misha would face hell when he returned.

The Guild staff were working as usual, and not having many adventurers to attend to in the morning, they could have the luxury of a little rest at work. Some more than others. However, they were already preparing for the afternoon and evening movement, where they would have many duties to perform.