Nightmares

Sambucky cuz yes
It's what the title says ok 👍
Yes idc if you've read these before. I've wanted to do this one for a long time ok😤🥺😩😀

"Don't do this!Come back to me Buck!" he yelled, tears falling from his eyes. "You're my mission. I will not fail them,"the Winter soldier answered, with a knife at hand, ready to kill his prey. The knife rubbed through Sam's skin and-

Hands, gripped onto the bed frame. Body sweating. Pants, probably wet but who's to judge. "NO!" he yelled, waking his partner, who was sleeping on the other side of the bed. It was just another dream. A horrible scarring dream. In other words, a nightmare.

"Bucky, babe, are you okay?" Sam asks concerned of his boyfriend's actions.

"I-you-I killed-" was the only thing that escaped his mouth.

Tears slid down his face as he didn't want the nightmares to exist nor to come true. He's had enough and can't stand it anymore.

It was like he was living his past all over again. Night after night after night. He wasn't the winter soldier anymore. But something inside him told him he was still in there.

Sam embraced him into a hug. It wasn't just some hug. The hug meant he was there for him, in good and bad. He was always gonna be with him,till the end of the line.

"It's okay Buck. Nothing happened, I'm right here. I'll always be here" he said.

"You promise?" Bucky asked looking weak and tired of crying. "Yes,I promise."

They laid on the bed, holding each other, not letting go of each other for not even a second.

Bucky fell asleep without a single nightmare haunting his dream for the rest of the night.