chapter 8 loved and lost

Bucky pov

I was excited so much y/n and nina are returning back from Asgard and i cant wait to see my girls.

Yesterday i was having a hard time sleeping, i felt something was not right but shrugged it of, maybe i was just excited to see y/n.
I have never loved anyone as much i love my doll, she is my world my universe she took and loved me at my worst ,she was afraid of me like everyone else.

She gave me our daughter which i love with my life, life can't be any better and happier.

Atleast what i thought.

I saw thor and Loki with my nina, but y/n wasn't with them maybe she will come after a minute or two.

Nina came running towards me and i picked her up in the air. I kissed my little princess as she gave me a tight hug.

"Popa, do you know where ma is uncle thor and Loki are not telling me, i miss her"and she snuggled on my shoulder drifting of to sleep.

I was taken a back by her question and looked for an answer towards thor and Loki.

" We need to tell you something Barnes" Loki said.
I've never seen both of them more devastated and helpless.

I was pacing back and forth in the room with everybody looking at me.

Thor spoke everything that has happened and started tearing down.

I laughed at them "you guys know how much i miss her that's why you're messing with me that's all where is my wife".

Loki then gave me a blanket and wrapped or around me.

I felt a wave of emotions altogether and fell to the ground with tears falling down from my face, i started screaming and started hitting my fist in the ground.

Steve helped me get up and i sat on a chair.

I won't be able to see my doll ever again, i won't be able to touch her fell her tell her that i love her so much it felt like my life slipped from my own hands.

Everyone was crying around me , not only to me she had a special place in everyone's heart that was my doll.

6 months later

"Popa, can we do watch a movie please" nina came running towards me.

She had brown hair  with blue eyes her touch was so pure and gentle even the toughest person could break.
Her voice was like music to my ears, she was little version of my y/n.

Her wit, humour and intelligence always reminds me of my doll.
I've to strong for her and for myself too i want to give her the life her mother would have given her.

The blanket my doll have to Loki and thor was the blanket of emotions whenever i wrapped it around myself i could feel her presence and her love for me.

" Doll, i will always love you and keep watching us from above, nina is loved by everyone specially thor and Loki have spoiled her with love and they miss you everyday"

A tear rolled down my face when i said to my doll looking up at the sky.