chapter 1" Hey mortals"

Avengers are fighting against korvac (an omnipotent cyborg).

"You guyz!!!!!This robot army doesn't seem to stop "
cap. America shouted over the ear piece as he detached the skull of a cyborg from its body by his shining titanium shield.

"We have to look for the portal and close it"
Tony stark said while shooting glazing lasers towards the robot army.

"We are outnumbered fellas, and the portal seem to be pretty high in the sky, How on earth we are going to make out of this tech stuff alive"
Bucky exclaimed while jabbing robots with his metal arm.

" Brother, i think we should call her."
Loki said with worried expression.

"Are you out of your mind Loki, you want our little sister to fight against korvac with us, I thought you love her" said angered thor.

" She love us more brother, how would she feel if both of her brother's died fighting this ugly techy korvac." This time Loki was sarcastic.
***
***

Suddenly it felt like time slowed down, every punch slowed down.
The cyborgs were the only one who slowed down all the avengers were at their regular pace.

"What the hell, am i the only one experiencing these slowed  cyborgs"
Bucky shot a confusing look at the others.

"Thor,Loki is this you guys making time slower"
natasha threw a quizzical look.

" This better not be her Loki, i will kill you, have you called her, oh my god that's our sister.. Loki laufeyson, how could you???"this time thor was angry way too much angry.

" For your kind information dear brother,I've not called her.
And i love her tooooo!!!!!!" Loki was happy now.

"Anybody care to explain" asked Steve Rogers.
**
**
**
**
"Hello there, mortals."
( A tall beautiful woman, wearing silver Cape with a tiara on top of her head and her brown hair neatly done in a low bun walked through the cyborgs towards the Avengers.)

Reference for dress-

She raised both of her hands and called out a spell and  the cyborgs froze where they were in air on land any where

As Bucky's eye fell on her he seemed to lost his senses a awkward wide, shy smile spread across his face.

" She can't be real, I've never seen someone more beautiful and mesmerizing like her, i wish i could gaze in her hazel green eyes for eternity but that would seem less, the way she moves is hypnotic" thoughts were flying across Bucky's mind as he saw her approaching the team.

"Y/n, what are you doing here, tell the truth ,Did Loki called you for help, listen sister you need to head back to Asgard.
Midgard isn't safe for now." Embracing y/n in a big hug said thor.

" First of all i am not going anywhere leaving my brother's behind on earth to fight against korvac" hugging Loki with a smile said y/n.

"Hello everyone, you guys don't know me right but introduction is not a good time, I've stopped time  for 4 minutes we have exactly  4 minutes to close the portal and once the portal closes every karvoc soldier will be whamed back in the portal"
With an exciting tone y/n explained her plan.