Chapter 3" Dance"

Bucky's pov

Life has never been easy for me but being on the floor, dancing with y/n was the easiest thing that i did.

I read somewhere" if you love someone you're calm, patient and releived around them and not stressed , nervous".

She was so close to me,her hands on my shoulder i was dancing in the beat of her rather than the beats of the song.

" So you are a goddess, right?" Starting a conversation and failing miserably i asked her.

"Yes, but i know all about earth, your lifestyle and everything. it's just my brother's are a little protective"she said.

" So, you want to experience life on earth?".

"On one condition i would like to have you as my tour guide".

She wants to spend time with me , oh my god this can't be real.
Does she feels the same for me!!!!!!!.

"You have beautiful hazel green eyes, i am pretty sure you would have many boys in line wanting to woe you" i asked while i rested my hand on her waist.

" I am still in search for a man though, Loki and thor are very choosy about who i go out with" she said jokingly.

For the first time in my life i felt releived, stress free. I felt I've won the greatest prize there for man. Being with her , so close to her felt right and she liked it too.

James Buchanan Bucky Barnes has fallen in love for the first and
the last time.