Part 1

(Written from the Anime, the manga got complicated) (Using weapons from RWBY)

It was lunchtime and the students of the DWMA were settling down in various parts of the school grounds to eat lunch and talk about their lessons and sharing information on the newest missions available. Another topic of conversation was a rumour that was quickly spreading throughout the entire student body. Some found it interesting, some thought it was scary, others were sceptical of it and a few were slightly outraged.

“Hey Blackstar, have you heard the rumour that’s going around?” A young boy with white hair held down with a headband and red eyes asked. His friend, Blackstar, had blue spiky hair and his clothes resembled that of a ninja.

“I dunno Soul, most of the rumours that travel around here usually have some truth.” Blackstar replied. Soul Eater-Evans and Blackstar were currently walking down one of the many corridors of the academy towards the courtyard, where they had arranged to eat lunch with their friends/partners.

The current rumour the two boys were discussing included the fact that a new student was being transferred into the academy under direct orders of Lord Death himself. It was also said that this person was only being transferred because Lord Death wanted them for classified reasons. This information then gained attention because 1. It’s strange for a student to transfer in the middle of a school term and 2. Classified means secret, and everyone loves a good secret.

As the two teenage boys met up with their friends at the specified bench, the conversation failed to be ignored.

“Hey Maka, what’s your take on Lord Deaths’ personal transferee?” Sitting down next to his meister, Soul rested his head on a palm looking only semi-interested.

“Hmm, well there’s probably some truth to it, although it’s also likely that a few pieces of false information were tangled into it.” Maka, a meister with sandy hair and green eyes, answered. She also had her eyes glued to a book that appeared to be a textbook for class.

Tsubaki, a weapon with long dark hair and a tall, slim figure, nodded in agreement. The four of them continued in silence until it was interrupted by an approaching figure.

“I might be able to shed some light on the situation Soul.” A boy dressed in a black and white symmetrical suit informed. He had black hair which had three white stripes on the left side, he also had yellow eyes.

“Mmm, and what do you know about it Kid?” Soul questioned, slowly gaining more and more interest.

“That I’m to meet this new student tomorrow at 8 and lead the way to my fathers’ room. He wouldn’t tell me about them, which means it’s supposed to be a hush hush topic.” He answered as he sat down, his two partners Patty and Liz sat down on either side of him as to not induce a mental breakdown because of the symmetry.

Soul and Blackstar exchanged looks, unnoticed by everyone else. The group then went on as normal, with the topic of conversation slowly drifting back to the rumour near the end of lunch.

“WELL I DON’T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD CARE ABOUT AN EXCHANGE STUDENT, WHEN I, THE ONE AND ONLY BLACKSTAR, IS ATTENDING THIS SCHOOL.” Blackstar felt it necessary to reinforce his own ego just as everyone got up to walk away from his over-confidence.

------------------------------------------------------Next Day ------------------------------------------------------

Kid was standing in front of the academy at exactly 8:00pm, leaning on the middle post extending from the large skull decorating the schools central exterior. Bearing in mind the symmetry, he was in the exact centre.