Chapter 5

It was night time and the moon was full and everyone was asleep, then the moon start turning red.

Ayato was in his room sprayed out over his bed one hand behind his pillow and his other arm out. He was pretty tired from staying up checking on Yui and going to school, it was not his thing.

Opening his eyes he needs to check on her one more time.

Putting on a shirt walking out he won't get any sleep unless he double checks.

-----------------------------------------------

Ayato walks in the room and it was pitch black, something is wrong. Very wrong. Why were the lights off, so that means..

Ayato slowly walks forward with his hand searching for the bed.

Found it.

Ayato reaches down he was at the edge moving up he felt nothing moving his hands all around the hed there was still nothing.

"Shit."

Going back to the door reach flipping a switch the light didn't work.

No one was here he would've sense them even when he was in his room. To bad vampires doesn't have night vision.

*shut*

The door just closed. Then it got cold, colder than Ayato's skin. He then felt something touch him.

Quickly turning around he hates he can't see anything, crap, he can't even find the door.

Ayato looks around the room then see eyes, red eyes, menacing red eyes he saw nothing other than that.

He doesn't know if you was seeing things cause it looked like they were getting closer.

The eyes were getting closer, so as the temperature, and the tension.

Ayato didn't say anything, he didn't even move.

It took all his might to not lunge at whatever was in this room and ask what he or she did with Yui when he felt hands on his sides.

"Hold up?" Ayato thought. "These are girl hands."

He's been touched a lot by girls to know hand sizes, they were small that's all he know.

Ayato's subconscious came as his own hands rise finding something, continuing up he felt a stomach, a ribcage then breasts big breasts at that. He wanted to keep going up but the hands was on his face cupping his cheeks, he couldn't feel anything cause the hands are cover.

Ayato almost screamed when fangs was in his neck, this hurt and it hurts bad. He almost fainted but they was out before he could, he was almost drained.

*Creak*

The door opens showing light with the brothers and their eyes widen.

They saw a drowsy Ayato but what shocked them the most was who they saw, the person arms was around his waist head on his chest looking towards them.

"Yui."