Chapter 16

"Levi we need to talk about your grades..." his dad said

"Excuse me? I got straight A's. There's nothing to talk about" the raven boy cross his arms, even Mikasa was confused and looks at Levi's dad who was still holding his report card

"You only score 90 on English subject" his dad said

"But I got an A- for that?" the raven boy tilt his head "I don't see a problem on it. Plus, I hate that subject"

(Same Levi 🙄🖐)

"This time I can't even tell either you did it on purpose or you just didn't know because you didn't show me the paper. And yes I know you burned last year's paper..." his dad put his report card away while letting out a frustrated sigh...

"Um, sir... Why does Levi hate English subject?" Mikasa ask nervously

"Because-"

"Because the lesson is boring, the teachers thought all those sentence are rhyme with deep meanings and it's pure confusion and annoyance" Levi turn his head away with an angry huff still having his arms crossed.

"That's not a reason to skip English class and write whatever you want on your exam paper"

"Yes it is"

His dad sigh, the drive to their home was just pure silence but only Mikasa asking about Levi's deep hatred for English and his dad explaining the list of things he'd done to the poor exam paper while Levi at the back was busy insulting and roasting.

A fun ride to home it is....

"Oh you guys are back" Kuchel greets them, grabbing her husband's briefcase and put it somewhere else.

"Here, his report card..." his dad hand her Levi's report card. Before she could even talk, Levi spoke...

"I wrote non relatable things on purpose during exam" he said without a care in the world

"Knew it!" he's dad points at him feeling victorious.

"And here I thought smart kids loves all subject..." Mikasa thought looking at her little cousin

Since it's the school's holiday, the two cousin doesn't have to worry about anything from that hell hole for teenagers. Until Hange decided they should spend time at the fucking beach and no matter what Levi answer, she'll still bring him along. Levi will always ended up saying yes because if he doesn't, Hange might break into his house and drag him with her. But now with Mikasa here, she said and Levi quote...

"If Levi's goes, I'll go..." she said gloomily

"Who's gonna company you then?" Levi ask raising an eyebrow

"I can bring Eren! Or maybe Jean! Or..."

"Shut up Hange!" Levi yell through the phone but only earn a chuckle

"Get some sleep then you two cuties!" then finally Hange hung up...

Night time, Levi was done sketching another random portrait of his favorite anime then he, like always, organized everything in his shelf making sure everything is just perfect in his eyes. He went to his bed and there Mikasa was already laying there and she was on her damn phone.

"Mikasa when the fuck are you gonna move into the guest room?" Levi ask

"Don't want to..." she mumbles lazily....

"It's been like months?! Also, it's weird! Especially boys and girls"

"We're cousin..."

"That doesn't mean you can-Wha?! Hey!!!" Mikasa has push her cousin on the bed and tugs him in blanket.